LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Lucky shot but it was missed free throws and inability to get a rebound that cost them. And, I am SO sick and tired of David Lee trying to force things and getting his shots blocked in crunch time
What a heartbreaker. But how many chances did OKC have to shoot the ball in the final 19 seconds? I counted 4. We just couldn't grab a single rebound.
thanks obama. You guys cannot catch a break. That fool is a pain in the ass
If you can't beat OKC when you hold them under 40% shooting, that's rough. Nothing you can do to stop Westbrook and Durant from shooting free throws. They can each shoot 20 free throws whenever they want. Westbrook's extra hustle won the game.

We didnt make free throws. Some tough calls didn't go our way. Thompson and Lee were awful offensively. If Thompson just grabs that loose ball instead of assuming it went off Ibaka, we win. Heck of an effort, but too many errors to win.
Why doesn't this team know how to close games? Ugh.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Why doesn't this team know how to close games? Ugh.

Well, think about the 3 critical things you need to do to close games:

1. Play good defense.
2. Rebound the ball. No 2nd chance points.
3. Make free throws.

I think we have 1 down, but 2 and 3 we have failed. There is no excuse for it. We have size and shooting on the floor. It's just bad fundamentals.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Too many missed Free throws came back to get us.
Dell Curry Jr. has a 30/10 game
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
BOGUT!!!!!
Gg

Warriors are still the most maddening team to watch. When are they ever going to dominate the 4th quarter and learn how to put teams away.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Warriors are still the most maddening team to watch. When are they ever going to dominate the 4th quarter and learn how to put teams away.

something about the kings...

every time we play them, it's a close game. i guess they just match up well against us, not to mention Malone knows the team.
Bogut is still looking for cousins
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

something about the kings...

every time we play them, it's a close game. i guess they just match up well against us, not to mention Malone knows the team.

You guys raped us the first game. The games in Sac may be somewhat competitive, but when the Kings go to Oakland they will get destroyed each time.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Bogut is still looking for cousins

Cousins is still looking for a W over the Warriors this year.
Share 49ersWebzone