LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Fatigue and frustration setting in.
This is probably the most pathetic quarter of basketball I've seen the Warriors play. Just a complete collapse.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

You are very accurate if you are talking about me.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
This is probably the most pathetic quarter of basketball I've seen the Warriors play. Just a complete collapse.

Too much pressure on the starters to do everything. The bench is the worst in the NBA.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

You are very accurate if you are talking about me.

Lol. I'm talking about me, you, and the team.

Too much pressure on the starters to do everything. The bench is the worst in the NBA.

You cant lose Ezeli, O'Neil, and Douglas and expect great things.

Plus that means we have to play Speights. I want to punch a puppy whenever he comes into the game. And I love puppies.
Plus that means we have to play Speights. I want to punch a puppy whenever he comes into the game. And I love puppies.

LOL. Speights has been awful. One of the worst defensive big I've seen in a while. The only thing he can do is shoot off pick-and-pop plays, and he isn't even doing that well.
I miss Jack and Landry
I miss Jack and Landry

What NinerJohn said below:

... Injuries have just plagued our solid start

Originally posted by YungAce:
I miss Jack and Landry

What NinerJohn said below:

... Injuries have just plagued our solid start

Obviously. But even getting those players back does not resolve the issue of bench scoring. Barnes can provide that punch off the bench when Iggy get's healthy, but he's about it. I don't expect consistent points from Douglas, O'Neal, or Ezeli. O'Neal or Ezeli can make a big impact defensively though, so we don't have Speights out there getting torched by anyone and everyone.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:25 PM ]
Like I said. He has improved his shooting and hitting 44% from 3 pt land. I am through having a debate on our 11th man though.
That percentage is inflated on 9 attempts and the four threes he made all came during garbage time in blowouts. Bazemore is not a pretty good shooter. He's average at best.

Regarding Jarett Jack. He's dished out 47 assists on the season while Iggy has dished out 82 assists. They may play different positions, but Myers could only either sign one or the other. Not both. He made the right choice imo.
[ Edited by SFrush on Nov 23, 2013 at 11:39 PM ]
Originally posted by SFrush:
Like I said. He has improved his shooting and hitting 44% from 3 pt land. I am through having a debate on our 11th man though.
That percentage is inflated on 9 attempts and the four threes he made all came during garbage time in blowouts. Bazemore is not a pretty good shooter. He's average at best.

Regarding Jarett Jack. He's dished out 47 assists on the season while Iggy has dished out 82 assists. They may play different positions, but Myers could only either sign one or the other. Not both. He made the right choice imo.

I never said I preferred Jack over Iggy. I said the Warriors would miss Jack and they are. Their bench is not nearly as strong as it was last year even when they are fully healthy.
IT and Chuck Hayes for Barnes
Originally posted by marshniners24:
IT and Chuck Hayes for Barnes

Barnes for Cousins or get out of here.
Share 49ersWebzone