LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by ads_2006:

i see barnes as the #2

IMO, he need to play D better than KT in order to secure that position. Offensively, from mid-range in, he's that kinda force. But beyond, + his D, he's a 3B (behind Iggy's 3A). But as a GSt fan, these are good problems to have.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Nov 22, 2013 at 10:14 PM ]
Disappointing loss. But remember, we have 6 players out due to injury. Of course the team's flow is disrupted when guys are constantly being subtracted from the rotation.

And sign a f**king PG already. That should have happened once Douglas went down. Instead we sign Dedmon, who doesn't even play despite the fact we have 3 Centers out with injuries. Makes no sense.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Disappointing loss. But remember, we have 6 players out due to injury. Of course the team's flow is disrupted when guys are constantly being subtracted from the rotation.

And sign a f**king PG already. That should have happened once Douglas went down. Instead we sign Dedmon, who doesn't even play despite the fact we have 3 Centers out with injuries. Makes no sense.

Who do you want them to sign? Not much out there.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Someone who is capable of playing 10 minutes without being a complete disaster. Bazemore and Nedo are in way over their heads playing backup point. All we need is someone who handle the ball adequately and hit a open shot. Just 10-15 minutes of average basketball until we get Douglas back. Maybe call up Seth Curry.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 22, 2013 at 10:34 PM ]
How much time are we looking at with Iguadala?
Rusty Simmons @Rusty_SFChron
Andre Iguodala said he felt a pop in his left hamstring. "That's when I knew it was serious. ... I can't even walk right now."

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Andre Iguodala said he felt a pop in his left hamstring. "That's when I knew it was serious. ... I can't even walk right now."

Sh*T
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
A small silver lining is Draymond Green is really improving offensively. Very pleased he lost some weight and got himself in much better shape for this season.

Well it sucks for sure
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
The Lakers play-by-play guys have to be the most obnoxious homers in basketball.

Chicago as well

Someone who is capable of playing 10 minutes without being a complete disaster. Bazemore and Nedo are in way over their heads playing backup point. All we need is someone who handle the ball adequately and hit a open shot. Just 10-15 minutes of average basketball until we get Douglas back. Maybe call up Seth Curry.

Seth Curry would not be an upgrade. The Warriors are just going to play with what they have.
the curse of the warriors continues
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Seth Curry would not be an upgrade. The Warriors are just going to play with what they have.

He's an upgrade over Nedo and Bazemore offensively.
Originally posted by Hopper:

Undrafted rookie that anyone could have picked up but didnt. He wouldnt be even close to being ready to contribute at this level. I think Bazemore is a superior player but just not a PG. But as far as a pure shooter.. yes you are right.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:

Lol how do you know that
Share 49ersWebzone