LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Curry out tonight and probably tomorrow.
Blakes shoes are hurting my eyes lol
jeezus..
The Black Falcon finishing at the basket real nice tonight. Off the wrong foot and everything. Sometimes I'll forget about his potential while worrying about this season only.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Curry out tonight and probably tomorrow.

Dude brittle as hell, didn't look that bad to me
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
SO many injuries. The lack of a good bench is really going to come into play now.
@gswscribe: Andre Iguodala, left hamstring strain, will not return, Warriors say

As if Curry out wasn't enough . And this bench is ugly.
Klay Thompson needs to calm the f**k down. Just find the open man instead of chucking up off-balance jumpers while being tripled.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Klay Thompson needs to calm the f**k down. Just find the open man instead of chucking up off-balance jumpers while being tripled.

its games like these that make me hesitant of signing him

i dont feel like he could contribute without someone else being the main focus

Originally posted by ads_2006:

I wouldn't hesitate about resigning him, so long as everyone understands he's Pippen material.

Pippen material = a crucial, dynamic & noteworthy #2. (Key word: #2)

He's had a rough game. He looks frustrated that his shot isn't going down, and he's been caught napping on the defensive end way too many times. I counted at least 4 occasions where he's standing in no man's land while the man he's responsible for drains an open 3 pointer.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

I wouldn't hesitate about resigning him, so long as everyone understands he's Pippen material.

I wouldn't either. Klay has improved significantly and can be a key contributor in the future. But hey, not everyone can be Jordan (and that's okay!). Still think he is and can be a very good player.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 22, 2013 at 9:58 PM ]
The Lakers play-by-play guys have to be the most obnoxious homers in basketball.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

i see barnes as the #2
Share 49ersWebzone