LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

warriors just signed Klay's brother, Mychel, to the Santa Cruz squad. looks like we got the Splash Bros Jr in Santa Cruz with Seth there too lol
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Curry out of the MEM game tomorrow.Tony Allen suspended for tomorrow's game for kicking CP3 in the head.

bad luck for my sister that finally got tickets for a game, and her favorite player is out.

Great, Curry's out...THANKS, Goodell.

We're going to the game, too, kids are going to be bummed Curry not playing, but at least they still get a Curry bobblehead.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Curry out of the MEM game tomorrow.Tony Allen suspended for tomorrow's game for kicking CP3 in the head.

bad luck for my sister that finally got tickets for a game, and her favorite player is out.

We're going to the game, too, kids are going to be bummed Curry not playing, but at least they still get a Curry bobblehead.

Noooooooo!!! My first game this year too and Curry is not playing.
is the game on national tv or something?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
is the game on national tv or something?

No, but it's Steph Curry bobblehead night and he won't be playing.
Going to be a tough match, especially with Curry out. The Grizzlies are 3-0 on the road. Hopefully after tonight they're 3-1.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Originally posted by SofaKing:
No, but it's Steph Curry bobblehead night and he won't be playing.

make sure to get there early for that bobblehead. i remember waiting all the way by O.Co for last year's Curry bobblehead, and that was for the first 15,000 i think. less bobbleheads this game.
just play curry damnit.. he had a day to rest
if it's bobblehead night, i should've went to that game. Oh wellz, lol
We need to trade for a power forward who can provide some offensive oomph off the bench and a combo guard off the bench who can catch and shoot and distribute a little. Get rid of Speights and send the Euro Derek Rose to the D-league because he's definitely not ready. Make those moves and the Dubs will go deep into the playoffs.

warriors bringing the D
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
warriors bringing the D

They're doing a pretty good job shutting down Randolph...so far. Hope they keep it up in the 2nd half.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
We need to trade for a power forward who can provide some offensive oomph off the bench and a combo guard off the bench who can catch and shoot and distribute a little. Get rid of Speights and send the Euro Derek Rose to the D-league because he's definitely not ready. Make those moves and the Dubs will go deep into the playoffs.

so... Jarret Jack and Carl Laundry? lol
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

so... Jarret Jack and Carl Laundry? lol

Essentially, yes lol.

And how about David Lee!!!
warriors know its not the 4th quarter yet right
Share 49ersWebzone