There are 153 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Another quality win. We pretty much lead from wire to wire. We got caught napping in the 3rd a little bit, but that happens sometimes when you have built a 28 point lead so effortlessly.

The reserves and developmental players have to show they are at least competent enough to ride out a 20+ point lead. Ridiculous that Jackson had to put the starters back in with 1 minute left to close the game.

What the hell was Marvin Williams thinking diving on Curry like that? Steph was lying flat on the ground and the ball had already been deflected away from him well ahead of time. Williams gets there a good 3 seconds late and just falls on his head. That was beyond retarded.

Hopefully Steph is good to go on Wednesday against Memphis. I'll be at the game, and I want to see him play!!!

Looked like an accident to me. Hopefully Curry is ok doe
hoping curry is ok. i know jackson wanted his starters back in to protect the lead, and i blame the team for napping in the 3rd. having curry stay in through the 4th was a bad idea..
Sloppy win last night. My goodness Utah is horrible.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

they made our bench (minus Barnes/Draymond) look horrible.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

they made our bench (minus Barnes/Draymond) look horrible.

I know its hard to get motivated to play a team like Utah on back to back games. Still, I thought the overall play was pretty bad. The big thing for me right now is the silly turnovers.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
W

Keep it rollin'
Originally posted by Garcia:
W

Keep it rollin'

have you always been a warriors fan?
W

Keep it rollin'

Only when they are winning.
W

Keep it rollin'

was wondering the same lol. there weren't plenty of us in the warrior threads of the past.
Originally posted by YungAce:

Looked like an accident to me. Hopefully Curry is ok doe

In regular speed looks like an accident, but in slo-mo almost looked like he saw Curry under him so he let Curry's coconut break his fall instead of his arm/elbow...again, though, that's slowing it down and probably just seeing things that aren't there.

Curry sounded good after the game, so hopefully he's okay and in there tmrw night vs Grizzlies, they're gonna need him.

W

Keep it rollin'

was wondering the same lol. there weren't plenty of us in the warrior threads of the past.

Just a handful of regulars back when the Warriors were awful. Pretty sure that Crazy, you , and I were the top main posters back in the day.
W

Keep it rollin'

Just a handful of regulars back when the Warriors were awful. Pretty sure that Crazy, you , and I were the top main posters back in the day.

back in the day of us going back and forth and crzy going on a posting rampage about how he hated everything lol
Curry out of the MEM game tomorrow.Tony Allen suspended for tomorrow's game for kicking CP3 in the head.

bad luck for my sister that finally got tickets for a game, and her favorite player is out.
W

Keep it rollin'

back in the day of us going back and forth and crzy going on a posting rampage about how he hated everything lol

Crazy could get a little bipolar back then when it came to the Warriors. LOL
Curry out of the MEM game tomorrow.Tony Allen suspended for tomorrow's game for kicking CP3 in the head.

bad luck for my sister that finally got tickets for a game, and her favorite player is out.

That sucks. Last time without Curry at least they had Douglas to step up. Could be a very tough game to win.
Share 49ersWebzone