Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
depth is getting tested

when is festus coming back?

I think he's out for a month

Read where the Dubs were considering asking the White Mamba to put down his clipboard as an asst and come out of retirement to take O'Neal's spot...that would've been pretty cool...I think? But guess cooler heads prevailed and they called up a center from D-league.

That would have been awesome. He looks like he's lost some weight so he would get dominated down low. The last thing we need is a three point shooting big man lol aka Radmanovic
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
did i mention how much i love Iggy?

Going to buy his jersey for $50 bucks in a half an hour
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Please tell me there's some sale online and that you're not meeting behind the Sports Authority downtown?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Please tell me there's some sale online and that you're not meeting behind the Sports Authority downtown?

Lol nah found some guy on craigslist that has all the bay area jerseys for super cheap. Just picked up the white Iggy jersey and it's legit. Gonna buy an Aldon one from him once I get my next paycheck.
Wow they just showed the Top 10 3-pt FGs in GSt history...

Mike Dunleavy is 7th?!?! I never would have guessed he drained 363 of them.

Also, I know "Bug" hit a sh*tload, but didn't think he hit more than Mully.
Jim Barnett: There are only two players I'd trade for Thompson right now: Lebron and Durant. That's how good I think he's going to be

I really respect Barnett's knowledge of the game and have learned a lot about basketball watching the telecasts, but I've rarely heard him be susceptible to hyperbole like Fitzgerald is on a nightly basis. I believe he truly believes that, but god damn that is high praise for Thompson lol
YOU LISTEN TO JIM BARNETT
The Splash Bros are putting in work!
YOU LISTEN TO JIM BARNETT

barnes so nice off the bench..
Terrible quarter for the Warriors. We're lucky that we're getting the ticky-tacky foul calls or else it would be a single-digit lead right now. Getting completely worked by a scrubby Utah team.
rut row
shake it off cuddie..
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Man....that looked like Marvin Williams tried to hurt Curry
Another quality win. We pretty much lead from wire to wire. We got caught napping in the 3rd a little bit, but that happens sometimes when you have built a 28 point lead so effortlessly.

The reserves and developmental players have to show they are at least competent enough to ride out a 20+ point lead. Ridiculous that Jackson had to put the starters back in with 1 minute left to close the game.

What the hell was Marvin Williams thinking diving on Curry like that? Steph was lying flat on the ground and the ball had already been deflected away from him well ahead of time. Williams gets there a good 3 seconds late and just falls on his head. That was beyond retarded.

Hopefully Steph is good to go on Wednesday against Memphis. I'll be at the game, and I want to see him play!!!
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com