et tu mullin?
The Sacramento State Warrikingors
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Hopper:
I like the Seth Curry pickup.

Wont make team. No room.

will get outplayed by Nedovic.

on an additional note, Lee stated that his 17-foot jumpshot is becoming more consistent and he's been working on his range at the corner 3s.

Maybe Seth will play for Santa Cruz and be close to his big brother. I just cannot see how he can make the big team.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The Sacramento State Warrikingors

more like Lord Sacramento's Warriors
I seent a lot of pics posted by Harrison Barnes in and around the Bay Area lately. I like that about a local player, especially one not originally from the area. I know there are some athletes that just wanna gtfo and go back home when the season ends.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
I seent a lot of pics posted by Harrison Barnes in and around the Bay Area lately. I like that about a local player, especially one not originally from the area. I know there are some athletes that just wanna gtfo and go back home when the season ends.

this. he was at the niner game on sunday, and at the Cal game the night before.
Warriors add Lindsey Hunter to coaching staff
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

this. he was at the niner game on sunday, and at the Cal game the night before.

Dude is from Iowa, pretty easy decision to stick around in the offseason.
Originally posted by YungAce:

lmao

Can't wait for next season!!!!!
Can't wait for next season!!!!!

I cannot wait if the SF arena gets built.....

but im HELLA torn, doe.......
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I'm an advocate of the new stadium. I've never lived in Oakland nor do I currently reside (or plan on living) by the proposed stadium location so it shouldn't really affect me

I'm an advocate of the new stadium. I've never lived in Oakland nor do I currently reside (or plan on living) by the proposed stadium location so it shouldn't really affect me

TBH, my heart is still with teh kings and it will always be that way unless the kings move. HOWEVER, the reason why the warriors weren't my team growing up because I didn't like oakland for some reason. As a kid, i sensed the whole SF/oak rivalry. And THE ONLY REASON why I like the giants and 49ers is because of their location-being in SF. No other reason.

I heard there's some hold up on the new arena in SF....
TBH, my heart is still with teh kings and it will always be that way unless the kings move. HOWEVER, the reason why the warriors weren't my team growing up because I didn't like oakland for some reason. As a kid, i sensed the whole SF/oak rivalry. And THE ONLY REASON why I like the giants and 49ers is because of their location-being in SF. No other reason.

I heard there's some hold up on the new arena in SF....

The Lakers were my gateway team into basketball so the only reason I've never had the chance to even consider the Kings as a favorite team was because of that rivalry. I think I just wanted to keep my teams local so I jumped ship a little after Mike Dunleavy was drafted

Anyways, I haven't read up on that hold up but I've seen articles about that. Some say it's a pipe dream
Share 49ersWebzone