There are 130 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

iguodala has gotten a ridiculous amount of wide open jumpers this year because of steph and klay. andre is a happy man
I wouldn't be surprised if we only lost 3 to 5 home games all year. We're that dominant at Oracle.
Klay Thompson is for real

top 3 sg in the league.
Originally posted by xela510:

top 3 sg in the league.

This is what I was expecting to see last year... It's been night and day for him.
My 2nd favorite team..if that is possible
Go Magic!

Magic > Warriors
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

top 3 sg in the league.

This is what I was expecting to see last year... It's been night and day for him.

I think it was a couple nights ago Charles Barkley said Klay is an all-star and the prototype 2-guard heading into the future. That's high praise right there. He may be right. Klay has become a complete player.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

top 3 sg in the league.

I think it was a couple nights ago Charles Barkley said Klay is an all-star and the prototype 2-guard heading into the future. That's high praise right there. He may be right. Klay has become a complete player.

He really has. I swear it was mental for him last year... Catching balls out of bounds, blowing layups, bad passes etc., and he was just not a very confident player. This year, he learned how to drive more and finish, and he's been doing it consistently all year up to this point. You can just tell he's oozing with confidence out there and it's making all the difference.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

top 3 sg in the league.

I think Klay has the best shooting form in the league. SO pure.
effin' niners.. at least we can't complain about the warriors
did i mention how much i love Iggy?
depth is getting tested

when is festus coming back?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
depth is getting tested

I think he's out for a month
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
depth is getting tested

I think he's out for a month

Read where the Dubs were considering asking the White Mamba to put down his clipboard as an asst and come out of retirement to take O'Neal's spot...that would've been pretty cool...I think? But guess cooler heads prevailed and they called up a center from D-league.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
did i mention how much i love Iggy?

NBA needs more Iggies and less Montae's.
Share 49erswebzone
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com