There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

• IEAD
  • Veteran
Westbrook and Ibaka on fantasy team + warriors win =
Both bay area teams won at the last second in exciting fashion!!!
Went to the game tonight. Haven't been in a few years, so this was quite the treat
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Went to the game tonight. Haven't been in a few years, so this was quite the treat

Good s**t! You picked a good game lol. Damnit... I wish I was there.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
That was fun!
Originally posted by Garcia:
Shouldn't have been that close.

I don't know why the kept going to D Lee at the end when he's throwing up bricks when Klay was obviously on point tonight

how often do you watch bball? DLee was shooting 10-22 last night, but a lot of his shots in the post in the 4th could've been argued as fouls. he was getting hacked and wasn't getting a whistle. klay was definitely killing it, but he was also getting doubled by Westbrook and Thabo.
what a fun game to watch. Klay is really becoming a great all around player. Good defender, understanding that he has the frame to drive the ball, and he's actually passing, too! PAY THE MAN!

Love this team. and I love the Iggy signing.

Just looking back, i think nicedraw and myself were the only ones that liked the Mark Jackson signing. i remember i actually called it when we let go of Smart.
Originally posted by Joecool:

lol 3 of them got spurned

Fun, exciting game, game of the year in the NBA so far, and good win...BUT, was so disappointing to see Jackson/Warriors do the same s*** they did last year, which was get a lead against a good team and then start trying to kill the clock with 6, 8, 10 mins left instead of just running the offense that got you the lead in the first place. OKC figured out Lee's nice little spin to the baseline and bank it in, so when the W's kept force-feeding him in the 4th the Thunder were ready for it.

Klay Thompson keeps expanding his game, that was an incredible shot he hit with about 50 seconds left.

And besides Iguodala's game-winner, he played excellent defense on Durant.

They've got a home-and-home now vs Utah, and can't even remember the last time the Jazz looked this bad, probably the 80s...the Warriors need to win both those games and then get ready for the Grizz on Wed @ Oracle.
I agree with you about Jackson deciding to go for the "milk the clock" gameplan. Doing that meant having the ball handler go 1-on-1 and we're clearly not the best in that department. we're better moving the ball at a quicker pace.

My kids love Bazemore...they do all his celebrations and a bunch of kids on their hoop teams do it too when they're goofing around...the one where he's on one knee and signaling 3 they call 'Bazemore-ing'.

Not bad when you get a cult following just from your celebrations...but he is good late-game defense, can shoot a little, is a good teammate with a great attitude, glad the Warriors brought him back.

[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Nov 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM ]
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
My kids love Bazemore...they do all his celebrations and a bunch of kids on their hoop teams do it too when they're goofing around...the one where he's on one knee and signaling 3 they call 'Bazemore-ing'.

Not bad when you get a cult following just from your celebrations...but he is good late-game defense, can shoot a little, is a good teammate with a great attitude, glad the Warriors brought him back.

Awesome to hear that Baze is getting some love from the kids. I find him hilarious as well. And he seems like a he could be a dangerous player if he keeps developing....
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Awesome to hear that Baze is getting some love from the kids. I find him hilarious as well. And he seems like a he could be a dangerous player if he keeps developing....

This. I hope he's a Warrior for a long time. Great dude and he has the talent to be a very good player.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com