LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

I think it's safe to say Bazemore can't handle backup PG duties lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I think it's safe to say Bazemore can't handle backup PG duties lol.

Meh he's better than how he played tonight. We'll be fine until Douglas comes back.
Bazemore is terrible
Originally posted by xela510:
Bazemore is terrible

He's not terrible. He's really improved offensively and plays nice defense, but his handle needs to get better if he's going to play backup point. He has the skills, just a little too turnover prone right now. Saw the same things in pre-season.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by schmons:
Iguodala is shooting 60% from the field. He is shooting 48% from the FT line.

LMAO fix that s**t Andre. You're not a center.

He's never been a good FT shooter.

wasnt he shooting 80+% FTs in Philly? then it went down when he was traded to DEN.
gonna give Baze the benefit of the doubt considering he's still learning the game and undrafted, but he's been real careless with the ball and doesn't necessarily move well without the ball. hope he continues to progress. i wanna see more Nedo on the floor.
nice game yesterday.. bench still looks sketch
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by schmons:
Iguodala is shooting 60% from the field. He is shooting 48% from the FT line.

LMAO fix that s**t Andre. You're not a center.

He's never been a good FT shooter.

wasnt he shooting 80+% FTs in Philly? then it went down when he was traded to DEN.

Nope. Shot 82% his 3rd year in Philly in '06, but hasn't been over 73% since. Shot 57% last year with Den....
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Jackson did NOT sound happy during post game. he was pissed at how his bench looked.

Jackson did NOT sound happy during post game. he was pissed at how his bench looked.

not playing as a unit.. everyone looks like they're trying too hard to earn minutes for themselves.. the J.O. post ups are the worst lol.. baze still sucks

barnes looks good though

not playing as a unit.. everyone looks like they're trying too hard to earn minutes for themselves.. the J.O. post ups are the worst lol.. baze still sucks

barnes looks good though

I actually thought O'Neil looked decent for the first time last night. Bazemore is clearly not a PG though. He is a good defender and has improved his shot but his ball handling skills are really weak.
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9974933/nba-golden-state-warriors-best-team-league?refresh=true

anyone an espn insider?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I actually thought O'Neil looked decent for the first time last night. Bazemore is clearly not a PG though. He is a good defender and has improved his shot but his ball handling skills are really weak.

agreed. Jackson needs to end that experiment.
Originally posted by Hopper:

guess he doesn't have a choice with douglas out..
Originally posted by Hopper:

guess he doesn't have a choice with douglas out..

Share 49ersWebzone