There are 243 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
haven't bought a warrior jersey since Baron and Monta back in the day.

i think it's time to buy a new one. i'm thinking getting a white Curry or Lee jersey, and an Iggy short sleeve jersey

Wife got me a classic blue Mullin jersey last season, first one since my J Rich jersey, Want a white Sprewell hella bad

i got a classic white Mullin jersey. i've been looking for a hardaway jersey, but have been unsuccessful

They have them at Oracle. GOt my Mullin jersey there because we have a friend who works at one of the hat stands, got a nice discount
i got a classic white Mullin jersey. i've been looking for a hardaway jersey, but have been unsuccessful

Love my Spreewell throwback
Originally posted by YungAce:

Where did you find one??? Or do you still just have your original one from back then? lol

Where did you find one??? Or do you still just have your original one from back then? lol

It's an original jersey from back then. My brother's friend gave it to my brother about a decade ago and my brother gave it to me

i think it's time to buy a new one. i'm thinking getting a white Curry or Lee jersey, and an Iggy short sleeve jersey

Wife got me a classic blue Mullin jersey last season, first one since my J Rich jersey, Want a white Sprewell hella bad

They have them at Oracle. GOt my Mullin jersey there because we have a friend who works at one of the hat stands, got a nice discount

that's where i got my mullin one, too. didn't have the Hardaway one when i checked, but they had some of The Rock. maybe i'll just get a richmond one, first.

It's an original jersey from back then. My brother's friend gave it to my brother about a decade ago and my brother gave it to me

Lucky man, If I still had mine it would look like a wifebeater on me lol

that's where i got my mullin one, too. didn't have the Hardaway one when i checked, but they had some of The Rock. maybe i'll just get a richmond one, first.

Yeah they sell hella fast my boy was telling me
only warrior jersey i own is a j-rich and i can't find it..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

If it wasn't a "City" jersey don't even sweat it...so glad we went away from that navy blue and orange trash

If it wasn't a "City" jersey don't even sweat it...so glad we went away from that navy blue and orange trash

nope not a city.. it was a white one.. with the W thunder symbol lol.. i kinda liked it cuz it was stitched.. i'm sure it's in the house somewhere

any recommendations in oakland or in sf to watch the game? don't feel like going home after work
nope not a city.. it was a white one.. with the W thunder symbol lol.. i kinda liked it cuz it was stitched.. i'm sure it's in the house somewhere

i still have an antwan jamison home jersey from the early 2k years... not even authentic lol. it fits super weird
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM ]

Those white ones were cool
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
No Steph Curry tonight, per Sam Amick.
parker is the devil
Share 49ersWebzone