LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 384 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

b-rush back? nice..
Keep the team intact and watch them grow! I'm tired off this back and forth drama.
@mercnews: Warriors' Steve Kerr watches, learns from Pete Carroll http://t.co/7RNJhIa5LK

Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@mercnews: Warriors' Steve Kerr watches, learns from Pete Carroll http://t.co/7RNJhIa5LK

Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Welp... Klay better learn how to drive, make a freakin' layup, stay out of foul trouble, rebound and create his own shot when someone besides a 6'1" PG is guarding him.. oh yeah and he better be worth a f**king max contract

Still can't get past the fact that we're willing to give Klay a max over Love
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Welp... Klay better learn how to drive, make a freakin' layup, stay out of foul trouble, rebound and create his own shot when someone besides a 6'1" PG is guarding him.. oh yeah and he better be worth a f**king max contract

f**k Love. i'll take Klay, a durable 2-guard that can defend the point, the 2, and a slasher. not to mention a dead eye shooter
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

f**k Love. i'll take Klay, a durable 2-guard that can defend the point, the 2, and a slasher. not to mention a dead eye shooter

Klay is definitely not a slasher... He's a durable guard who can defend both guard positions and can shoot. He either sucks (driving/finishing) or is below average at everything else. High ceiling, but the pressure is definitely on him to reach that potential now.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Klay is definitely not a slasher... He's a durable guard who can defend both guard positions and can shoot. He either sucks (driving/finishing) or is below average at everything else. High ceiling, but the pressure is definitely on him to reach that potential now.

i meant that he can defend a slasher.

he's durable. Love isn't.
he plays defense. Love doesn't.
he shoots the three well. so does Love.

he has worked on being able to drive to the rim, but the past couple years, the team wanted him outside the arc to shoot the 3 ball. besides driving, what else is he "below average" at, like you mention?

i've said it once and i'll say it again, Love is overrated. he's a young 4 that shoots the 3 ball extremely well on a team where he was the #1 option. he's also a great rebounder, but he didn't make that team better. he constantly complained. hurt often. showed no leadership. didn't play defense.
Thank God the Warriors didn't pull a Cleveland.

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Thank God Labob listened to the people that know basketball more than he does.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Thank God Labob listened to the people that know basketball more than he does.

These. Lacob can be a bit stubborn and impatient, but I like that he wants to win badly and is smart enough to let real basketball people make the decisions.
Warriors should trade Klay for Bargnani and JR Smith.

This way, even more dubs fans will jump off the Goldengate.

? Cleveland got better.
Originally posted by SFrush:

? Cleveland got better.

they got rid of Wiggins/Bennett/draft picks for Love, an all-star PF that doesn't play defense and struggles to stay healthy.

Wiggins has so much potential to be a stud in the NBA, both offensively and defensively
Share 49ersWebzone