LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
McAdoo!!

LOL. If he could be a stretch 4 he might have a chance. But. the guy never made a 3 pt shot in his entire college career. How is he possibly going to make this team?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
McAdoo!!

LOL. If he could be a stretch 4 he might have a chance. But. the guy never made a 3 pt shot in his entire college career. How is he possibly going to make this team?

haha dunno. i do like his athleticism.
I thought we were done with this Kevin Love dik suckage.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Probably won't be over until he's finally traded somewhere. I hope it doesn't drag all the way to the trade deadline.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Probably won't be over until he's finally traded somewhere. I hope it doesn't drag all the way to the trade deadline.

the longer it drags, the more leverage Minny loses. gonna end up trading Love for expiring contracts lol
so glad to have Brandon Rush back!!

Good signing if he can come back to the level he was at before he got hurt. 2 years for 2.5 million. I guess all thats left is the stretch 4 now but I just dont think there is anyone left out there.

Minnesota is going to cave in at some point and take less than what they want now. The question is.... will it be before the season starts and will Love go to Cleveland or the Dubs.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Good signing if he can come back to the level he was at before he got hurt. 2 years for 2.5 million. I guess all thats left is the stretch 4 now but I just dont think there is anyone left out there.

Minnesota is going to cave in at some point and take less than what they want now. The question is.... will it be before the season starts and will Love go to Cleveland or the Dubs.

I think Lee/Draymond are gonna split time at the 4. Lee can't hit the 3s, but his midrange is good and he'll be used more to post the screens
B Rush!!!! Can't beat that vet min signing

+1

I think Lee/Draymond are gonna split time at the 4. Lee can't hit the 3s, but his midrange is good and he'll be used more to post the screens

Yup, also Barnes could see some time at the 4. Both him and Draymond will be our "stretch" 4s off the bench. Still hoping to add another guy into the mix, but it's not vital at this point. Also can't forget about Speights. Not really a fan of his game, but he is serviceable.

Ditto...hopefully he can be close to good as he was prior to the injury.
Lulz at errbody saying that the rush signing signals a klay-love deal going through
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lulz at errbody saying that the rush signing signals a klay-love deal going through

Lol...people are really saying that?

Yay, we signed a minimum salary player coming off serious injury. Now we can trade our ultra-durable, talented starting SG.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Lol...people are really saying that?

Yay, we signed a minimum salary player coming off serious injury. Now we can trade our ultra-durable, talented starting SG.

Klay stays... no Love lost there
Share 49ersWebzone