There are 215 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
lol @ Dave Benz the Wolves announcer (former CSN Bay Area anchor)

Good W. Good to see Barnes back
Off night and injury for Curry. Too many turnovers. And yet................ blow out Val's s**t team. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

I just love the way this team is defending right now and loved seeing Harrison play like he did tonight.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Barnes looked great. You couldn't tell he missed any time tonight.
I hope curry blew his acl
Originally posted by valrod33:

Even if he did the Warriors would still be better than that pathetic team you root for.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The warriors will have two All Stars this year. Staph and Klay.

Klay has taken his game to a whole nother level and I'm lovin it
Originally posted by Hopper:
Barnes looked great. You couldn't tell he missed any time tonight.

Yeah he did. Could not have played a better first game.
Originally posted by crzy:

I would flip out if both Steph and Klay were all-stars. It could happen though.

I'm very impressed with Klay. He has improved tremendously since his rookie year. Last year he improved his defense. This year he has expanded his offensive game. He looks so much more composed when the ball is in his hands. Doesn't terminate his dribble as much, instead taking it to the hole or sizing up the defender for a jump shot. Doesn't miss easy layups anymore either! Good s**t.

T'wolves fan
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I would flip out if both Steph and Klay were all-stars. It could happen though.

I'm very impressed with Klay. He has improved tremendously since his rookie year. Last year he improved his defense. This year he has expanded his offensive game. He looks so much more composed when the ball is in his hands. Doesn't terminate his dribble as much, instead taking it to the hole or sizing up the defender for a jump shot. Doesn't miss easy layups anymore either! Good s**t.

Curry is basically a shoe in based on how good he was after the all star game last year.

If he misses some games with this injury he'll still probably make it.

But if that happens then Klay will get more looks, and could easily do enough to make it himself.

Man it's fun to see the Ws playing this well.

Butthurt Hehe

Maybe but I think Iggy is the most complete player on the team. And, David Lee is playing incredible basketball. SO many people were wrong about him.
Haven't heard anything other than initial report of bone bruise for Curry, but wouldn't be surprised if they sit him Friday night and save him for Saturday. I thought Iguodala ran the point very well after Curry went out, and great to see Barnes back, dude looked GREAT.

That was an interesting dynamic to see, when Barnes, Iggy, and Thompson were all on the court at the same time...Curry is fantastic and hopefully he's not out for an extended period, but if he were I think this team could handle it.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Haven't heard anything other than initial report of bone bruise for Curry, but wouldn't be surprised if they sit him Friday night and save him for Saturday. I thought Iguodala ran the point very well after Curry went out, and great to see Barnes back, dude looked GREAT.

That was an interesting dynamic to see, when Barnes, Iggy, and Thompson were all on the court at the same time...Curry is fantastic and hopefully he's not out for an extended period, but if he were I think this team could handle it.

I have to admit, I am kind of intrigued by the idea of starting Iggy, Klay, Barnes, Lee, and Bogut.

Not what I would want for any stretch of time, but still... that's a pretty exciting starting 5.

Barnes looked good today too. 14 points in 14 minutes

Hope we lock both up in the future
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 6, 2013 at 10:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone