There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Long article but good read about Steve Kerr

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10895607/golden-state-warriors-steve-kerr-tough-enough-nba-coaching

good read.

one thing i think is a benefit in having Kerr is the development of Harrison Barnes. Kerr was a huge fan of his during his rookie year and mentioned during his broadcast throughout the season and the playoffs that he understands how being sent to the bench could have messed with the progressions.

Barnes gonna stay on bench though

I'd like to see competition. I know Iggs is getting the money, but if Kerr sees Barnes performing well and Iggs possibly regressing, I want to see him make the move.
well there is our excitement for the offseason. I dont expect much else this summer except some assistant hires unless there is some big trade rumors going on which is possible.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
well there is our excitement for the offseason. I dont expect much else this summer except some assistant hires unless there is some big trade rumors going on which is possible.

gonna get Ron Harper as an assistant coach lol

gonna make a run for LeBron lol

gonna get Ron Harper as an assistant coach lol

gonna make a run for LeBron lol

nah ill wait till 2016

#KDTOGS2016

Gonna buy a draft pick lol

Use mle for a big (that's what Gary st Jean said today)
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Gonna buy a draft pick lol

Use mle for a big (that's what Gary st Jean said today)

I think the Warriors biggest need right now is at both the PG and SG positions behind Steph and Klay. The frontcourt is really 7 deep right now. I dont want Blake or Crawford back to be honest.
Still need big men imo, with both Ezelie and bogut coming of injuries
I think the Warriors biggest need right now is at both the PG and SG positions behind Steph and Klay. The frontcourt is really 7 deep right now. I dont want Blake or Crawford back to be honest.

i wouldn't mind blake coming back. i think he'd fit well in a motion/triangle type of offense.

i wouldn't mind blake coming back. i think he'd fit well in a motion/triangle type of offense.

Maybe. I thought he played pretty bad though for us. But. you could be right about him in a new offense.

Maybe. I thought he played pretty bad though for us. But. you could be right about him in a new offense.

i didn't think he was gonna make a huge difference. just not enough time and certainly not enough PT to get used to his teammates.
Things are starting to heat up! Talks of Kevin Love to GSW are getting real...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10949807/kevin-love-tells-minnesota-timberwolves-sign-extension-likes-chicago-bulls-golden-state-warriors
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Things are starting to heat up! Talks of Kevin Love to GSW are getting real...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10949807/kevin-love-tells-minnesota-timberwolves-sign-extension-likes-chicago-bulls-golden-state-warriors

Trading David Lee and Harrison Barnes for Love is ideal. I might even throw in a draft pick since GSW will likely be picking in the back part of the rounds.

Gotta keep the backcourt of Curry and Thompson and Draymond though. A lineup of Curry-Thompson-Iguodala-Love-Bogut looks ready to compete in the West!
Curry + Love pick n roll!

Make this happen!
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Make this happen!

Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Make this happen!

Trade Lee + Barnes + Draft Pick for Love

DO IT NOW
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com