There are 239 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

f**k SVG

might as well start it now
Faxed them my resume again
  • Garce
  • Veteran
This has backfired on Lacob big time
My guess is that the next HC of the Warriors will be Lionel Hollins.
gonna go after a college coach when this blows up
Originally posted by schmons:
gonna go after a college coach when this blows up

If they go that route, I like Fred Hoiberg. Would rather roll the dice than hire a coach that is proven mediocrity (SVG, Hollins)
no kerr, no svg, warriors are so f**ked
Is the Kerr deal even finalized? Last I checked, we were meeting with during the OKC/LA game earlier tonight.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

i agree. still a small chance that Kerr gets the job since we're offering more years on the deal than the Knicks.

i just feel like Lacob has fcked this up so much that we're gonna end up getting the guy we wanted third-most.
Oh Lacob I did not mind the firing of Jackson if you can get someone better but you f**ked up. His huge ego will be the downfall of this organization. Have fun SVG dealing with a mediocre team full of chuckers.

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

i agree. still a small chance that Kerr gets the job since we're offering more years on the deal than the Knicks.

i just feel like Lacob has fcked this up so much that we're gonna end up getting the guy we wanted third-most.

If anything Kerr is just going to play Lacob and gain some more leverage with the Knicks. But even if the Warriors do end up with Kerr, there's no question Lacob f***ed this up from the jump...this full-court press on Kerr in OKC shows how desperate he is to salvage this.

And while I think the team leaders on the Warriors are pros and will adjust to whoever comes in, if it's Kerr--and given the racial overtones kinda hovering over things with Sterling--I wonder if there might be some acrimony among the players. Not something they'd make public, but just between them some bitterness that you (Lacob) fired a black coach who we LOVE--who had a lot of success, who we wanted back--for no really good reason other than maybe he didn't kiss your kid's a**...and now you're bringing in a white guy who's never coached a day in his life. Of course winning cures a lot of ills, but this is another layer in what is starting to become a mess created by Lacob.
we're f*cked..
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Oh Lacob I did not mind the firing of Jackson if you can get someone better but you f**ked up. His huge ego will be the downfall of this organization. Have fun SVG dealing with a mediocre team full of chuckers.

Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith will continue to chuck while the star in the making, Andre Drummond, sits and waits.
if Kerr gets the job, he'll be implementing the triangle offense. could be real successful with Lee and Bogut being great passing bigs, but i wonder if Curry and Klay would be able to pick it up right away.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith will continue to chuck while the star in the making, Andre Drummond, sits and waits.

Not gonna lie, I am interested what SVG will do to Drummond dude has massive potential.
Share 49ersWebzone