LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 140 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by YungAce:
how has toney douglas looked? i've already seen a couple of new backup point guard threads across different warriors forums

He's great defensively. I mean that's his role. But he's a very limited player overall. Huge downgrade overall from Jarret Jack to Douglas.

No doubt but that was the price the Warriors had to make if they wanted to get someone like Iggy. I think they will miss Jack quite a bit. As for Douglas, I have been very impressed with his defense . When Douglas, Bazemore, and Iggy are on the floor the Dubs really can play some D
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
how has toney douglas looked? i've already seen a couple of new backup point guard threads across different warriors forums

He's great defensively. I mean that's his role. But he's a very limited player overall. Huge downgrade overall from Jarret Jack to Douglas.

No doubt but that was the price the Warriors had to make if they wanted to get someone like Iggy. I think they will miss Jack quite a bit. As for Douglas, I have been very impressed with his defense . When Douglas, Bazemore, and Iggy are on the floor the Dubs really can play some D

the guys on 95.7 The Game were making a big deal about the loss of Jarret Jack. It's a loss, for sure, and a downgrade at the guard position, but having someone like Iggy really makes up for it IMO. Iggy can run the point forward and make plays for others.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

the guys on 95.7 The Game were making a big deal about the loss of Jarret Jack. It's a loss, for sure, and a downgrade at the guard position, but having someone like Iggy really makes up for it IMO. Iggy can run the point forward and make plays for others.

Jack was pretty amazing though with the spark off the bench and his ability to score when either Klay or Curry were having off nights. There was a point last year where I would say he was the 3rd most valuable player on the team after Curry and Lee. They will certainly miss that scoring off the bench.
Jack was pretty amazing though with the spark off the bench and his ability to score when either Klay or Curry were having off nights. There was a point last year where I would say he was the 3rd most valuable player on the team after Curry and Lee. They will certainly miss that scoring off the bench.

absolutely, i see what you're saying, but i see Harrison Barnes handling the majority of scoring off the bench when he gets healthy.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Fuse Toney Douglas and Jarret Jack into one player and you'd have the ultimate backup point guard
Warriors off to a hot start in Philly. 31 pts with still 3 minutes to go in the first.
Fuse Toney Douglas and Jarret Jack into one player and you'd have the ultimate backup point guard

Well they wouldn't be a backup they would be starting somewhere
I hate that Bogut vs fan commercial lol
dubs are on fiyyaa
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
30 point lead lol

Originally posted by jimrat:
30 point lead lol

not 4th quarter yet

thats what we all want to see
Son of a b***h I was hoping the Sixers were legit
glass man limping!