There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Yuck.

What an ugly start to the 3rd.

It just got a lot better

From ugly to beautiful in a flash.
curry & thompson

can't be stopped
Lol..these "shirts" are so dumb
Don't like all those fouls by the Warriors though.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Don't like all those fouls by the Warriors though.

Yeah, they really need to clean those up.
Sloppy play. Curry with too many turnovers in the 2nd half
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,120
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Sloppy play. Curry with too many turnovers in the 2nd half

Curry with 11 last game and 7 this game LOL
Glad we winning doe
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
I've defended him for years, but Boogie Cousins is this generations' Rasheed Wallace. He's both tantalizing and infuriating to watch.

The Kings obviously got a steal with the 5th pick in Cousins. But they'd have been better off if they sold high on his potential....instead of committing so much to a guy like that. I understand why they committed to Cousins, given their arena/ownership issues, and the need to have an immediate marketable star player to reinvigorate the basketball community in SacTown.

But seriously....making Boogie Cousins the face of your franchise is just insanity. They should have dangled him for a real franchise cornerstone.
Originally posted by crzy:
I've defended him for years, but Boogie Cousins is this generations' Rasheed Wallace. He's both tantalizing and infuriating to watch.

The Kings obviously got a steal with the 5th pick in Cousins. But they'd have been better off if they sold high on his potential....instead of committing so much to a guy like that. I understand why they committed to Cousins, given their arena/ownership issues, and the need to have an immediate marketable star player to reinvigorate the basketball community in SacTown.

But seriously....making Boogie Cousins the face of your franchise is just insanity. They should have dangled him for a real franchise cornerstone.

Lol stick to talking about the warriors please
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by crzy:
I've defended him for years, but Boogie Cousins is this generations' Rasheed Wallace. He's both tantalizing and infuriating to watch.

The Kings obviously got a steal with the 5th pick in Cousins. But they'd have been better off if they sold high on his potential....instead of committing so much to a guy like that. I understand why they committed to Cousins, given their arena/ownership issues, and the need to have an immediate marketable star player to reinvigorate the basketball community in SacTown.

But seriously....making Boogie Cousins the face of your franchise is just insanity. They should have dangled him for a real franchise cornerstone.

Lol stick to talking about the warriors please

Wait a couple years and you'll agree with me. Trust me.

Boogie definitely has Sheeditis.

And maybe you'd settle for that..

But personally Id sell high on him

I'm not saying that NBA players have to be saints. But if you're gonna build a team around a player...then that guy needs to have strong leadership qualities to earn the respect of the lockerroom. Can you honestly tell me that Cousins has that? Lol
[ Edited by crzy on Nov 3, 2013 at 1:09 AM ]
I've missed the last two games but klaydoe is ballin so far! He took a hit at the beginning of last season, shooting for terrible shooting percentages, but his game is on an entirely different level a full year later

  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,120
Originally posted by YungAce:
I've missed the last two games but klaydoe is ballin so far! He took a hit at the beginning of last season, shooting for terrible shooting percentages, but his game is on an entirely different level a full year later


Glad I was wrong, I was positive Klay was gonna be a huge bust, thought he was too slow and wouldnt be able to create his own shot...............I don't know shhhhheeeeeeeeeeit!
[ Edited by jimrat on Nov 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by crzy:
I've defended him for years, but Boogie Cousins is this generations' Rasheed Wallace. He's both tantalizing and infuriating to watch.

The Kings obviously got a steal with the 5th pick in Cousins. But they'd have been better off if they sold high on his potential....instead of committing so much to a guy like that. I understand why they committed to Cousins, given their arena/ownership issues, and the need to have an immediate marketable star player to reinvigorate the basketball community in SacTown.

But seriously....making Boogie Cousins the face of your franchise is just insanity. They should have dangled him for a real franchise cornerstone.

Lol stick to talking about the warriors please

Wait a couple years and you'll agree with me. Trust me.

Boogie definitely has Sheeditis.

And maybe you'd settle for that..

But personally Id sell high on him

I'm not saying that NBA players have to be saints. But if you're gonna build a team around a player...then that guy needs to have strong leadership qualities to earn the respect of the lockerroom. Can you honestly tell me that Cousins has that? Lol

Well first off, he's only 23 years old. Secondly, this is his first year with a real NBA coach, and real NBA organization.

He's already made huge strides in his maturation and leadership. You'd know that if you were a kings fan and followed everything he and the team has done.

Stick to talking about the warriors cause you seem to know more about them
Originally posted by jimrat:
Glad I was wrong, I was positive Klay was gonna be a huge bust, thought he was too slow and wouldnt be able to create his own shot...............I don't know shhhhheeeeeeeeeeit!

and that is why we would make potato gms my friend. then again, we wouldn't have amnestied charlie bell though. sorry for the flashback
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,120
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Glad I was wrong, I was positive Klay was gonna be a huge bust, thought he was too slow and wouldnt be able to create his own shot...............I don't know shhhhheeeeeeeeeeit!

and that is why we would make potato gms my friend. then again, we wouldn't have amnestied charlie bell though. sorry for the flashback

Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com