There are 45 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
There's something about Blake Griffin that rubs me the wrong way. I can't quite put my finger on it. I mean there's nothing obvious to dislike about him. He has a likeable personality.

Harrison Barnes out two more weeks ugh
Originally posted by crzy:
There's something about Blake Griffin that rubs me the wrong way. I can't quite put my finger on it. I mean there's nothing obvious to dislike about him. He has a likeable personality.

maybe it's those f**king dumbass KIA commercials that he does? They're f**king godawful and get significantly worse every year
Originally posted by crzy:

i know what you mean. i actually think he's a pretty damn good player that can get better. what i don't like is his acting on the court and the fact that he talks s**t to get a rise out of his opponents. then, when they get in his face, he acts like a victim.
Personally, I don't like him cause he's a b***h made f*ggot. But that's just me
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Personally, I don't like him cause he's a b***h made f*ggot. But that's just me

You tell em marsh

He's also a ginger and everybody knows gingers don't have souls
Let's be honest...Sac owned us last season. Get a W tonight, please!
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

I have a feeling you guys might blow us out tonight. I hope it's close though like our matchups usually are.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

I have a feeling you guys might blow us out tonight. I hope it's close though like our matchups usually are.

Lets hope you are right. If both teams play to the potential the Warriors should win but the Kings have been tough on them
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Bazemore sighting......... Warriors lookin good
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Warriors are straight fire right now!!
I like the way the 2nd unit plays D. Douglas and Bazemore really play tough as does Iggy of course. Just suffocated the Kings in the first half.
Yuck.

What an ugly start to the 3rd.
Damn, what a shooting backcourt. And they're still so young... You guys will be enjoying that for a while
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Yuck.

What an ugly start to the 3rd.

It just got a lot better
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Klay Thompson is a pimp
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com