LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by vrabbit:
do you guys watch the game on CSNBA or TNT? I try to watch on TNT.

I watch the local but I am debating watching TNT since every local broadcast I have watched we have lost.

Want to cherish Barnett's last called games doe.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Mac Dre had a monster night. f**ker

lol.. he look like the rapper crooked i to me.. made that fool look like a superstar last night

had a bad feeling bout that game from the get.. these guys better bring their A game the next two games.. YES there will be a game 7.. f*ck that

Lol yeah he does. Crooked I (the rapper) is sick, guy has spits
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
tough game last night. very sloppy. didn't want it bad enough. in a game where we were guarding Blake well, motherfckin Jordan, Crawford, and Collison were beating us.

What I do like seeing is a more aggressive Iguodala. We need that. We've BEEN needing that. David Lee, although he's out of position against these much bigger bigs in Blake and Jordan, needs to start shooting his mid-range, too.

I hated the officiating last night. So inconsistent with the calls. A lot of physicality and hard fouls that weren't called, but the little poke on the elbow would get the whistle.
This

Those are the calls that help a certain team. I don't now how Jordan gets away with the crap then gets bailed out from a ticky tack foul.

That play in the 1st quarter where Green was battling for a rebound and Jordan threw him down, no whistle, but when we get on the other side of the court, they call a foul on green for blocking out for a rebound.
one sided..

need to get those TV ratings up i guess..its definitely the most exciting match up in the playoffs so far

It's sad and pathetic that referees played a huge role in this game less than TWO MINUTES into it by calling two terrible fouls on Green...him having to sit so soon changed the whole complexion of the game, and arguably cost the Warriors the game. I'm not a big fan of "blame the refs", but when you have Blake Griffin hunched over the ball, throwing his shoulder into people, and then you call a foul on THEM and not Griffin, it's just not right...I'd prefer them just swallow the whistle and let 'em play. When something obviously alters a shot, or gives one player an undue advantage, then you call it. But 50%, maybe even 75% of what they call? Stupid, just refs seeking to impose their will.
tough game last night. very sloppy. didn't want it bad enough. in a game where we were guarding Blake well, motherfckin Jordan, Crawford, and Collison were beating us.

What I do like seeing is a more aggressive Iguodala. We need that. We've BEEN needing that. David Lee, although he's out of position against these much bigger bigs in Blake and Jordan, needs to start shooting his mid-range, too.

I hated the officiating last night. So inconsistent with the calls. A lot of physicality and hard fouls that weren't called, but the little poke on the elbow would get the whistle.
This

Those are the calls that help a certain team. I don't now how Jordan gets away with the crap then gets bailed out from a ticky tack foul.

That play in the 1st quarter where Green was battling for a rebound and Jordan threw him down, no whistle, but when we get on the other side of the court, they call a foul on green for blocking out for a rebound.
one sided..

need to get those TV ratings up i guess..its definitely the most exciting match up in the playoffs so far

I'd disagree...there have been 2 close games, then last night was a 10-pt loss and it was one of those Warriors games where I knew they just weren't going to be able to do it, not much suspense...and 2 other games were blowouts. To me most exciting series has been OKC-Memphis, they've had 4 straight OT games.
Thought officiating was even for most part. Warriors couldn't convert at the line.

Maybe it's me, but I would like Jackson to call a time out here and there to slow down the clippers. Feel like doc calls it after warriors make 2-3 buckets and the clippers miss theirs.
wtf Jackson. wtf jvg for saying lacob needs to consult with jerry west to save Jackson's job

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/30/is-mark-jackson-preventing-jerry-west-from-attending-warriors-practices/
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I watch the local but I am debating watching TNT since every local broadcast I have watched we have lost.

Barnett said he's coming back for another year breh
betterwintodayyo
Originally posted by Garcia:

Well f**k, national broadcast it is! Thanks Garce

you mean AKA Clippers Broadcast with includes Blake griffin commercials at every time out for frrwweeee

my co-worker just told me that one of his brother got really drunk yesterday and when he woke up, saw an email confirmation that he had purchased one ticket to the dubs game tonight for $320, while he was drunk LOL!
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on May 1, 2014 at 1:50 PM ]
my co-worker just told me that one of his brother got really drunk yesterday and when he woke up, saw an email confirmation that he had purchased one ticket to the dubs game tonight for $320, while he was drunk LOL!

hilarious, sounds like something i would've done..lol

you mean AKA Clippers Broadcast with includes Blake griffin commercials at every time out for frrwweeee

Yeah

Who says you don't make smart decisions while wasted?
Share 49ersWebzone