LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

What pisses me off about the game tonight is that the game was there for the taking. Curry put them ahead only to throw it away with stupid turnovers. Honestly though I thought the Clips would play better and they would win easily so it makes it tough to take tonight.
Turnovers.
Surprisingly only 13 turnovers tonight, which is a series low for us. Problem was, they were killers. 8 of them committed by Curry. Iggy needs to handle the ball a little bit more in the half court.

I'm not saying take the ball handling completely away from Curry, because all the double teams and traps the Clips are using do result in some easy buckets for us when we string together a few passes, but the execution has been sloppy.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 29, 2014 at 10:42 PM ]
Poop
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Even though Draymond is guarding him more lately. It just really bothers me to see Griffin is just so much stronger than David Lee. It's not even close.
tough game last night. very sloppy. didn't want it bad enough. in a game where we were guarding Blake well, motherfckin Jordan, Crawford, and Collison were beating us.

What I do like seeing is a more aggressive Iguodala. We need that. We've BEEN needing that. David Lee, although he's out of position against these much bigger bigs in Blake and Jordan, needs to start shooting his mid-range, too.

I hated the officiating last night. So inconsistent with the calls. A lot of physicality and hard fouls that weren't called, but the little poke on the elbow would get the whistle.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
tough game last night. very sloppy. didn't want it bad enough. in a game where we were guarding Blake well, motherfckin Jordan, Crawford, and Collison were beating us.

What I do like seeing is a more aggressive Iguodala. We need that. We've BEEN needing that. David Lee, although he's out of position against these much bigger bigs in Blake and Jordan, needs to start shooting his mid-range, too.

I hated the officiating last night. So inconsistent with the calls. A lot of physicality and hard fouls that weren't called, but the little poke on the elbow would get the whistle.
This

Those are the calls that help a certain team. I don't now how Jordan gets away with the crap then gets bailed out from a ticky tack foul.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Even though Draymond is guarding him more lately. It just really bothers me to see Griffin is just so much stronger than David Lee. It's not even close.

Blake Grffin is much stronger than virtually every player in the league that he matches up against. Honestly, I thought they did a pretty good job on Griffin .
do you guys watch the game on CSNBA or TNT? I try to watch on TNT.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Mac Dre had a monster night. f**ker

lol.. he look like the rapper crooked i to me.. made that fool look like a superstar last night

had a bad feeling bout that game from the get.. these guys better bring their A game the next two games.. YES there will be a game 7.. f*ck that

Originally posted by vrabbit:

i was watching on TNT.. only because their feed is a few seconds quicker than CSN.. my brother watches in the other room and i can hear him yelling on a good/bad play so it kinda ruins it for me if i watch on a delay lol

the drawback is listening to reggie miller.. i'd rather listen to barnett knowing about his limited role next year
Originally posted by vrabbit:

CSNBA...Barnett all day long.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

This

Those are the calls that help a certain team. I don't now how Jordan gets away with the crap then gets bailed out from a ticky tack foul.

That play in the 1st quarter where Green was battling for a rebound and Jordan threw him down, no whistle, but when we get on the other side of the court, they call a foul on green for blocking out for a rebound.
Of course I know about the whole Sterling situation, but haven't paid much attention to it...then yesterday I saw a picture of the chick that drove him so nuts on the phone...has there been any discussion that "she" is really a post-op tranny? In my best Austin Powers, "that's a man, baby!" And then yesterday she was walking around with some kind of visor that looked like a welder's mask...wtf.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

This

That play in the 1st quarter where Green was battling for a rebound and Jordan threw him down, no whistle, but when we get on the other side of the court, they call a foul on green for blocking out for a rebound.
one sided..

need to get those TV ratings up i guess..its definitely the most exciting match up in the playoffs so far
Share 49ersWebzone