The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

• Tman
  • Veteran
Curry is such a G

Love watchin that dude play
Originally posted by teeohh:
Where can I watch online!!!

Try firstrowus1.eu
Refs and turnovers, smh... You might be able to overcome one, but not both.
Paul can't miss.
As a Warrior fan, I hate the lakers like I hate the Cowboys
and now (as of last season) I hate the Clippers like I hate the Seahawks.
warriors turned it over too much and started shooting from ugly angles. they got out hussled today, especially during the third when they were getting jacked for three straight possessions. a few of their passes werent strong enough and dudes would jump the route and have a fast break. the good thing is they can score in bunches to cut deficits. they just need to focus and stay consistent on defense
too many careless turnovers. curry trying to get too fancy with his passes again, but he was the sole reason why we were even in the game in the 4th, but we just couldn't stop anyone on the defensive side.

i can't stand those clippers. bunch of wannabe tough guys. shaq and barkley were clowning on Deandre Jordan for trying to pick a fight with Bogut.

those fckin refs made a living blowing those whistles every 5 seconds
Everytime we were getting close, Clippers would flop and get a call. Pissed me off to no f**king end. When steph gets trapped on top of the 3 pt line, we need to adjust and change up our game plan. Have Iggy or Klay run behind him for an easy back pass, or do a very quick pass as Curry sees the trap and try to get it to an open man. Those turnovers were pissing me off, but the refs were worse (and damn do I hate the whiney ass Clippers. Most annoying team I've ever seen).
everyone is building this up to be the new cali rivalry. clipps telling the dubs they didn't wanna shake hands before or after the game. blake griffin bumpin mark jackson twice on the sideline. rivers constantly reminding them how bad the dubs owned them last yr.

gonna be a pretty good series. i hope the dubs shoot the lights out on Christmas.
The Clips may have been picked by many to come out of the West, but I just don't see it. Chris Paul is all-world. Blake is tough inside. DeAndre is a defensive force on the interior. But they're definitely missing something. Trying to put my finger on it.

Anyway, I liked the fight that we showed during the 4th quarter last night. We just got too far behind in the 2nd and 3rd quarters to overcome CP3's hot shooting. Plus, our transition defense was poor far too often.

Originally posted by Method:
Everytime we were getting close, Clippers would flop and get a call. Pissed me off to no f**king end. When steph gets trapped on top of the 3 pt line, we need to adjust and change up our game plan. Have Iggy or Klay run behind him for an easy back pass, or do a very quick pass as Curry sees the trap and try to get it to an open man. Those turnovers were pissing me off, but the refs were worse (and damn do I hate the whiney ass Clippers. Most annoying team I've ever seen).

and we would just make stupid mistakes. just very sloppy play down the end.
Sac kings in first suck our dicks
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Yep. Tied with Phoenix. I expect the Kings to battle the Suns all year
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by marshniners24:

• Hopper
  • Veteran
The refs didn't cause us to get out rebounded and turn the ball over so much.

On to the next one.
Share 49ersWebzone