There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Klaydoe went off. Awesome team performance too.

lol Lakers.
I don't know which was more awesome, Speights's dunk or three
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Goddamn it felt good to watch Klay light it up

We need to lock that boy up now. Give him $10-11M per. He's worth it.
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 31, 2013 at 4:14 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Highlights

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol at Woj's new Dwight article

Apparently Jerry West was dissing Harden when trying to convince that b***h boy Dwight to come to Golden State

In one instance,Golden State Warriors adviser Jerry West had been disparaging of Harden in the organization's presentation to Howard, sources said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--dwight-howard-s-dominating-debut-validates-decision-to-sign-with-rockets-065816597.html
man, what a game!!! our starters showed such great chemistry. no selfish plays. all about the team. loving the Iggy signing more and more. and to those that bashed the DLee sign-trade a few years ago......EAT CROW! he's been money for us.

Klay gonna get that Tyreke money.
Originally posted by crzy:

I agree. Hard to find 2 shooters with better form than Curry and Klay.
Originally posted by crzy:

Yup. I saw a few Lakers fans already licking their chops thinking they have a chance of getting Klay in 2014. Warriors need to lock him up quick.
i know it's only one game but yesterday's win was significant.. it's a new era! best team in the west from this moment on

it would be nice to snatch one from the clips today too
Incredible ball movement last night.

The days of having ball stoppers like Monta are a distant memory.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
man, what a game!!! our starters showed such great chemistry. no selfish plays. all about the team. loving the Iggy signing more and more. and to those that bashed the DLee sign-trade a few years ago......EAT CROW! he's been money for us.

Yeah, I don't understand why he's always mentioned in trade talks...dude is solid, gives you 20/10 every night, good passer, and while he might not be great on defense, I think he's improved and whatever "liability" he might be is more than offset by his offense/rebounding.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Yeah, I don't understand why he's always mentioned in trade talks...dude is solid, gives you 20/10 every night, good passer, and while he might not be great on defense, I think he's improved and whatever "liability" he might be is more than offset by his offense/rebounding.

it also helps that he has a legitimate center next to him. most of his career, he was playing out of position at the center spot, or he played with guys that just weren't good.
David Lee is trash
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
David Lee is trash

super basura
Last night's epic intro

Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com