There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Crzy is the biggest bandwagon fan on the board

lol. Admit you're jealous of the Dubs right now.

And I crack up at the Kings hiring former Warriors coaches and general managers. Malone is a good coach, but D'alessandro was part of a questionable front office with Mullin that overpaid players like Troy Murphy, Mike Dunleavy, Adonal Foyle, and Andris Biedrins, and drafted guys like Patrick O'Bryant and Ike Diogu. It's hard to know how much the assistant GM had to do with that, but still.....

You jumped off the bandwagon a couple years ago and now you're back
Lulz
  • crzy
  • Veteran

And I crack up at the Kings hiring former Warriors coaches and general managers. Malone is a good coach, but D'alessandro was part of a questionable front office with Mullin that overpaid players like Troy Murphy, Mike Dunleavy, Adonal Foyle, and Andris Biedrins, and drafted guys like Patrick O'Bryant and Ike Diogu. It's hard to know how much the assistant GM had to do with that, but still.....

Lulz

lol what are you talking about, there was no bandwagon a couple years back. There wasn't even a toy pull-along wagon. The Dubs were atrocious.

Lulz

lol what are you talking about, there was no bandwagon a couple years back. There wasn't even a toy pull-along wagon. The Dubs were atrocious.

Yep. There were just a few of us loyal Warriors posters in here. Now, so many more.
Originally posted by valrod33:
7th seed at best

Might be 7 seed. Unlike the Timberwolves they will be in the playoffs though.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yep. There were just a few of us loyal Warriors posters in here. Now, so many more.

I remember crzy saying he was done with the team blah blah blah and always trashing them, then once they started winning he loved them again
As a NBA fan, the Dubs are fun to watch

In your defense Marsh...give me McLemore NAO!

the lowly few of us that stuck around the warriors threads. it was fun.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
http://www.nba.com/2013/news/08/15/monta-ellis-mavericks-makeover.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Monta Ellis says he had to do "60 percent of everything" in Golden State and Milwaukee.

Um....Monta....defense is 50% of the game, and so your math is wrong

I have a soft spot for Tay, but the guy has always done stuff to make me shake my head. Like when we drafted Curry and Tay said "I can't play with him".....jeez
  • crzy
  • Veteran

I remember crzy saying he was done with the team blah blah blah and always trashing them, then once they started winning he loved them again

I probably said that right after or during a loss. I always posted emotional knee-jerk reactions while watching the Warriors.
http://www.nba.com/2013/news/08/15/monta-ellis-mavericks-makeover.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Monta Ellis says he had to do "60 percent of everything" in Golden State and Milwaukee.

I have a soft spot for Tay, but the guy has always done stuff to make me shake my head. Like when we drafted Curry and Tay said "I can't play with him".....jeez

Ellis will always be one of my favorite players, but I try not to pay attention to his interviews lol.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Ellis will always be one of my favorite players, but I try not to pay attention to his interviews lol.

• IT21
  • Veteran

why the hell would you want Monta to do a commercial for you lol

"they sai...they saii... they saiiiii.."

still miss that fcker lol

It was a great move to trade Monta. This team needed to establish Curry as THE guy and get bigger in the backcourt. Monta was fun to watch but the Warriors were simply never going to win with him and Steph together.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
It was a great move to trade Monta. This team needed to establish Curry as THE guy and get bigger in the backcourt. Monta was fun to watch but the Warriors were simply never going to win with him and Steph together.

this
It was awesome to watch Curry dominate at the end of last season dude is a stud

btw you're on the clock
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Aug 16, 2013 at 9:11 AM ]
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com