There are 196 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
bo-glass got hit in ribs, gone for x-rays

Season over

Probably. Dude is as fragile as they come.
Hell of a game though. Can't be mad. Curry was amazing, and Thompson is proving he is a crunch time player. Got screwed on that last foul on Lillard. Klay would have hit the shot that Iggy missed to win it.
D lee didnt even play down the stretch

hope he heals fast
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
bo-glass got hit in ribs, gone for x-rays

Season over

Probably. Dude is as fragile as they come.

The dichotomy that is Andrew Bogut...legit tough, nasty player on the court, but about as rugged as a China doll.
That 2nd half was about as good as it gets when it comes to watching an NBA game. Curry is simply the most entertaining player in the league to watch.
playoffs gonna be super sketch.. everybody hurt
seems nba wants a clippers -warriors first round

That's what I want too
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
playoffs gonna be super sketch.. everybody hurt

i aint even excited
Warriors are really fun to watch but I would be very surprised if they were able to win this year in the first round. The top 4 teams are just too good and the Warriors bench is still suspect. Barnes is pretty awful, Blake doesnt seem to want to shoot, Crawford doesnt seem to ever want to pass, and the team overall isnt completely healthy. I would take Clips in 6 right now.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Warriors are really fun to watch but I would be very surprised if they were able to win this year in the first round. The top 4 teams are just too good and the Warriors bench is still suspect. Barnes is pretty awful, Blake doesnt seem to want to shoot, Crawford doesnt seem to ever want to pass, and the team overall isnt completely healthy. I would take Clips in 6 right now.

That's my prediction also, Clips in 6...Jordan and Griffin are going to eat the Warriors up on the inside, especially considering there's almost no way Bogut plays in every game of the series.

supposedly from fitz news isn't good on bogut.....
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
As long as we have Steph we have a shot. I think we beat the Clips in 6.
[ Edited by Hopper on Apr 14, 2014 at 2:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
As long we have Steph we have a shot. I think we beat the Clips in 6.

If Bogut isnt healthy we have no shot. Jordan and Blake will have a field day and it wont matter what Steph does.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Bogut isn't going to miss the playoffs. Not worried about that.
with this squad you just never know.. just look at last year's playoffs

but the clips (blake especially) have improved so much
Share 49ersWebzone