LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
what a joke of a game...could've used David Lee in the post

No doubt about that. I don't know what the problem with Bogut was last night be was overmatched and could have used help on the boards. How nice would it have been to have drafted Drummond instead of Barnes.

i was one of the guys that felt that Drummond's age and immaturity may cause him not to develop into the big that others felt he could turn into. boy was i wrong on that. he continues to get better and plays with full, all-out effort.

I was wrong as well on him. I wanted Barnes over him too.
Drummond had basically zero offensive moves and lots of questions marks about his desire and maturity. What we didnt know ( not to mention 8 or 9 GMS as well) that he would be a guy who plays hard and goes after every rebound. I honestly think the Warriors would be a real title contender with Drummond at PF. Warriors would have a huge front line, 4 solid defenders, and of course the Splash brothers. Then deal Lee for a wing who can shoot. Oh, what could have been.
pathetic..

how you let doot get damn near 30 boards?

yeah.. we don't need lee
on a positive note.. at least we get to clinch against the fakers
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Drummond had basically zero offensive moves and lots of questions marks about his desire and maturity. What we didnt know ( not to mention 8 or 9 GMS as well) that he would be a guy who plays hard and goes after every rebound. I honestly think the Warriors would be a real title contender with Drummond at PF. Warriors would have a huge front line, 4 solid defenders, and of course the Splash brothers. Then deal Lee for a wing who can shoot. Oh, what could have been.

we can only hope that Detroit is stupid enough to trade him lol. Barnes and Lee and draft picks lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
pathetic..

how you let doot get damn near 30 boards?

yeah.. we don't need lee

Agree...love Draymond Green, but he's not ready for prime time yet as far as "replacing" Lee in the starting lineup. Denver was 39 for 104...ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR SHOTS. They shot 37%, but W's couldn't keep them off the glass. Green only had 2 rebounds...with Denver clangin' it like that, David Lee pulls down 15-20 boards. Then there's the offensive side of the ball...Mozgov played 42, yes, 42 minutes down low and had only 3 fouls, Faried played 32 mins with ZERO fouls. Lee's inside game puts a lot more pressure on the defense. Green is the overall better defender, but I don't believe it's enough to compensate for what they lose without Lee.
betterwintodayyo
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
only good thing about that game yesterday

Originally posted by DRnSFw:

lol that was dirty..
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

holee sheyt

d-lee could get minutes tonight
Originally posted by IT21: