There are 142 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Talk about a team being outhustled. What a f**king joke.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
not sure why we didn't put in bogut and o'neal in at same time down the stretch

One of Mark Jacksons biggest flaws. Rotations and matchups

Coaching?

yup imo.

Well at least for the umteenth time he can remind us all how the Warriors haven't been x-many games above .500 since 1994.
That go ahead lay up by Curry was f**king amazing...just a bit too early. Can't blame him though
Curry hit that floater but once I saw 4 seconds on the clock, I knew we lost tbh.

Mark Jackson can gtfo
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Well at least for the umteenth time he can remind us all how the Warriors haven't been x-many games above .500 since 1994.

Originally posted by xela510:
Curry hit that floater but once I saw 4 seconds on the clock, I knew we lost tbh.

Mark Jackson can gtfo

Woah woah mark jackson has his flaws but he is still new at coaching and he will get better at coaching.

I see the overreactions from niner gameday threads are starting to spread out...
lol

you pointed out some of his flaws. This team has performed below expectations (albeit still in playoffs), a coaching change should be considered in the offseason unless we get to the finals
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lol

you pointed out some of his flaws. This team has performed below expectations (albeit still in playoffs), a coaching change should be considered in the offseason unless we get to the finals

I wouldn't mind a coaching change but who would we get? I don't want George Karl because he doesn't do s**t in the playoffs. Do we get a college coach? One of the Van Gundys?
Jim Barnett
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Talk about a team being outhustled. What a f**king joke.

That's really all it came down to. One team clearly wanted it more. Warriors continue to get punked at home against inferior opponents. That was also one of the worst performances I've seen from Bogut. Mozgov completely owned him. He just wasn't there mentally today.

Iggy killed that dude bad!!!!

Lol
what a joke of a game...could've used David Lee in the post
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Originally posted by xela510:

Mark Jackson can gtfo

Woah woah mark jackson has his flaws but he is still new at coaching and he will get better at coaching.

I see the overreactions from niner gameday threads are starting to spread out...

I stated that he frequently references their record...that's not overreacting, that's a fact.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

No doubt about that. I don't know what the problem with Bogut was last night be was overmatched and could have used help on the boards. How nice would it have been to have drafted Drummond instead of Barnes.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

No doubt about that. I don't know what the problem with Bogut was last night be was overmatched and could have used help on the boards. How nice would it have been to have drafted Drummond instead of Barnes.

i was one of the guys that felt that Drummond's age and immaturity may cause him not to develop into the big that others felt he could turn into. boy was i wrong on that. he continues to get better and plays with full, all-out effort.
Share 49ersWebzone