LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont think they will win in the playoffs with or without Lee to be honest. My point was that Lee is the one starter who can be replaced and still have a shot to be competitive. The Warriors are certainly better on the defensive side of the ball with Draymond but obviously not as strong on the offensive side.

Have a feeling that this might be Lee's last year here. I really do like Lee but I think the Warriors will want a bigger tougher PF.

I agree again
I don't think well get past the first round.

And we will sign and trade for Kevin Love. Give em Lee and Barnes

don't see the infatuation with Love. dude's defense is worse than Lee's and doesn't he get hurt more often?
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
don't see the infatuation with Love. dude's defense is worse than Lee's and doesn't he get hurt more often?

True his defense is poor and he's been injury prone. Monster rebounder and offensive player though. Great passer. Can stretch out to the 3-point line from the 4 spot. giving us even more floor spacing. 27.4 PER this year which is ranked 3rd in the NBA, only behind LeBron and Durant. You take the good with the bad, and Love has far more positives than negatives.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

True his defense is poor and he's been injury prone. Monster rebounder and offensive player though. Great passer. Can stretch out to the 3-point line from the 4 spot. giving us even more floor spacing. 27.4 PER this year which is ranked 3rd in the NBA, only behind LeBron and Durant. You take the good with the bad, and Love has far more positives than negatives.

Obviously Love is a better player than Lee but both have defensive issues. As for being more injury prone.. well if Lee cant play in playoffs it will be 2 years in a row where he cant play in the biggest games.
Obviously Love is a better player than Lee but both have defensive issues. As for being more injury prone.. well if Lee cant play in playoffs it will be 2 years in a row where he cant play in the biggest games.

Yeah I feel bad for Lee. He waited a long time to get a playoff opportunity, and both times he's been injured.

Yeah I feel bad for Lee. He waited a long time to get a playoff opportunity, and both times he's been injured.

Well this injury maybe related to the hip. It's on the same side and I don't think the staff is clear on it either
When's the earliest the dubs can clinch?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How did Lee get injured?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
When's the earliest the dubs can clinch?

3 is the magic number. If the Dubs win on Thursday, and Memphis loses their next 2 games, we could clinch as soon as Friday.
Originally posted by mayo49:
How did Lee get injured?

Not sure exactly how it happened. He hurt his hammy 4th quarter against the Spurs. He was originally day-to-day, but nerve inflammation popped up and now he's on the shelf. Sucks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How did Lee get injured?

Not sure exactly how it happened. He hurt his hammy 4th quarter against the Spurs. He was originally day-to-day, but nerve inflammation popped up and now he's on the shelf. Sucks.

Yeah, it does suck. He's a good player. They miss his motor.

i see what you're saying, and although Love being a threat beyond the arc is great, i'd prefer him to stick to the post. we have enough people to score from 3, not to mention i feel like Love's numbers are inflated since he's the #1 player on a bad team, the same argument ppl kept saying about Lee when we first traded for him. Lee is good from mid range, in the post and also a great passer.
i'm hoping they are bullsh!ttin' about lee and that he'll be back for the playoffs
How did Lee get injured?

Lee better be back lol. Two years in a row!
Time for Draymond and Harrison to step up. Harrison especially. He has had a solid 2 games but he needs to pick it up or else hes gone.
[ Edited by gold49digger on Apr 9, 2014 at 12:51 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Time for Draymond and Harrison to step up. Harrison especially. He has had a solid 2 games but he needs to pick it up or else hes gone.

Draymond has been great in my opinion. Not a good shooter but he can hit big shots when needed. His rebounding and defense have been very good. Barnes on the other hand.. I agree completely.
Share 49ersWebzone