LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

lolkings
GREAT SEQUENCE!!!!
Jordan Crawford was a great pickup.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Jordan Crawford was a great pickup.

Yes he was. Exactly the type of microwave scorer we needed off the bench.
whooped dat ass
  • Garce
  • Veteran
What a beat down
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 5, 2014 at 7:40 AM ]
LMAO
Can we just play the Kings every game?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Can we just play the Kings every game?

This
Warriors fire assistant coach Darren Erman (that's two assistants gone in two weeks)

wtf is Mark Jackson doing? He's about to lose his fcuking job if this keeps up. He lost his top assistant who became the HC of the Kings and now this. plus there was rumblings that Jackson got into it with Malone making it easy for Malone to head northeast to Sac.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Erman probably did something really stupid off the court.
Originally posted by Hopper:

jason thompson tweeted that the franchise would have looked really bad if they hadnt made this move
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Hopper:

jason thompson tweeted that the franchise would have looked really bad if they hadnt made this move

rape
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Warriors fire assistant coach Darren Erman (that's two assistants gone in two weeks)

wtf is Mark Jackson doing? He's about to lose his fcuking job if this keeps up. He lost his top assistant who became the HC of the Kings and now this. plus there was rumblings that Jackson got into it with Malone making it easy for Malone to head northeast to Sac.

The only thing that matters is if he wins games and if his players want to play for him. He isnt going to lose his job because of assistant coaches.
Yeah, I don't see how Jackson should face heat for this. I believe the organization when they say Erman was fired because of something away from basketball. It just looks bad on Jackson because Scalabrine was demoted just a few weeks back. I don't see this as a Jackson issue.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 5, 2014 at 9:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone