Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@warriorsworld: Harrison Barnes last 22 games:
23 minutes
6.1 points
3.2 reb
1.7 assists
29.3% FG
21.0% 3-pt

You could literally pick a random d-league player and they would do better than that. That's pathetic.

Say it ain't so Barnes.. Definitely going to be moved next season

Barnes is so de-motivated. He's that guy who disappears when he doesnt get regular PT.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
NBA now saying their "Block Of The Night" on Tuesday (O'Neal vs. Mavs) should have been a goaltending call...all the views I saw were from the sideline behind Ellis so it was hard to tell. But then saw footage from camera on opposite baseline, and it's clear the ball was on downward arc. Doesn't mean Warriors still couldn't have won the game though since there was still plenty of time...but it is nice the Dubs got away with one for once.

There was never a question that it was on the downward arc. It was whether the ball would have gotten to the rim or not. The views they showed on TV never clearly demonstrated that.

Almost all the commentary I read/heard had to do with whether on downward arc, and even the NBA's "apology" addressed it in that context...the only thing I saw that went the other way (reach the rim or not) was report of what Nowitski said as to how Danny Crawford explained it to him. The baseline camera angle showed it was a clear goaltend in both regards. Whatever the case, this homer does think the Dubs get the shaft from refs way more often than they get help, so I'm glad this one broke their way.

What about all the reach in / hack fouls that Dallas got away with all game long? With all the contact and points in the paint, we should have shot 30 FTs easily. We shot 6. The officials refused to give us any trips to the line, and we still dropped 122 on them.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 3, 2014 at 4:24 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
When are Bogut and Lee coming back?
NBA now saying their "Block Of The Night" on Tuesday (O'Neal vs. Mavs) should have been a goaltending call...all the views I saw were from the sideline behind Ellis so it was hard to tell. But then saw footage from camera on opposite baseline, and it's clear the ball was on downward arc. Doesn't mean Warriors still couldn't have won the game though since there was still plenty of time...but it is nice the Dubs got away with one for once.

There was never a question that it was on the downward arc. It was whether the ball would have gotten to the rim or not. The views they showed on TV never clearly demonstrated that.

Almost all the commentary I read/heard had to do with whether on downward arc, and even the NBA's "apology" addressed it in that context...the only thing I saw that went the other way (reach the rim or not) was report of what Nowitski said as to how Danny Crawford explained it to him. The baseline camera angle showed it was a clear goaltend in both regards. Whatever the case, this homer does think the Dubs get the shaft from refs way more often than they get help, so I'm glad this one broke their way.

Based on Notwitski's comments, the refs didnt make a goal tending call because in their minds the ball wouldnt have reached the rim. It was clearly obvious that the ball was on the downward arc but it was questionable on whether it would have been short of hitttng the rim. I thought it was goal tending at the time but the camera angle that they showed during the game never really showed the depth of the shot.
Originally posted by ritchie:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
23 minutes
6.1 points
3.2 reb
1.7 assists
29.3% FG
21.0% 3-pt

You could literally pick a random d-league player and they would do better than that. That's pathetic.

Barnes is so de-motivated. He's that guy who disappears when he doesnt get regular PT.

I think his ability is just overrated and his play has been awful whether he has started or come of the bench. I hope its just a 2nd year slump and his game will rebound next year ( assuming the Warriors dont trade him).
At least we don't have to stress over who to extend now

#PayKlay
Originally posted by ritchie:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
23 minutes
6.1 points
3.2 reb
1.7 assists
29.3% FG
21.0% 3-pt

I think his ability is just overrated and his play has been awful whether he has started or come of the bench. I hope its just a 2nd year slump and his game will rebound next year ( assuming the Warriors dont trade him).

I'd assume his value is lower than it was last season based on performance. I do think some in the L still hold him in high regard.
Just think he is missing things here and there

- Athletic but not great handles in traffic.
- Inconsistent in a spot-ups but has decent form on his J.
- Has the athleticism to be a very good perimeter defender but gets lost.

It's like partly youth and partly inconsistent PT. He should be better than he is right now but he isn't.

i miss last season playoff barnes... i wonder if we'll ever get that back

any word on lee/bogut for tonight?

better win today yo
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i miss last season playoff barnes... i wonder if we'll ever get that back

any word on lee/bogut for tonight?

better win today yo

I think its just a sophomore slump for Barnes. He is very talented, just needs to stay consistently good get that confidence back, which is probably the main reason to why he is struggling.
27-57 wat lol

Originally posted by marshniners24:
27-57 wat lol

Sactown shooting 17.9% in the 1st half lol
fitz: "oneal with the baseball pass.... touchdown!"

uhh what haha
29-70 Holy s**t!
I thought Cousins was going to have a monster game tonight
75-35 in the 3rd quarter
Share 49ersWebzone