There are 239 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

huge win last night! #WeOut
I've seen a lot of difficult shots by Steph in crunch time but Jesus Christ at that one.

Cuban's reaction in the background was great.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Apr 2, 2014 at 8:01 AM ]
LMAO

We Out

https

2nd quarters kill dubs
2nd quarters kill dubs
Dubs kill in the 3rd quarter
goaltend teehee!

#WEOUT !! #ThatBoyGood
that dude fitz was going crazy about not getting a foul call in the 2nd half lol.. sh*t was hilarious
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
that dude fitz was going crazy about not getting a foul call in the 2nd half lol.. sh*t was hilarious

yeah he was about to choke a bxtch
Could've easily been called a goaltend, but nice for a call/non-call to break the Dubs' way. And nice to see Iguodala FINALLY look like he knows what's going on out there on offense...fingers crossed that he has flipped the switch.

Obviously Curry is the MVP of this team, but I think a solid 2nd place would go to Draymond Green...he might not have a line score that jumps off the page, but when you give him the eye test and watch him play, dude brings it on both ends of the court, and has a nasty streak this team needs, especially when Bogut is out.

Even if Pop goes Pop and empties the bench tonight, San Antonio is the Warriors' own House of Horrors and they probably get an L tonight...but at least with the win over the Mavs they have a little breathing room, and a pretty favorable schedule over the last 7 games as they try to hold on to the 6 spot.

Originally posted by bayarealuv:

when JO finally got to the line during OT, fitz went nuts!

"AND A FOUL!!!! A WARRIOR GETS TO GO TO THE LINE!!!!"
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
when JO finally got to the line during OT, fitz went nuts!

"AND A FOUL!!!! A WARRIOR GETS TO GO TO THE LINE!!!!"

haha folks hate on fitz but he had me dyin' last night..
Another brilliant night by Barnes with his chance to really step up with our entire front court out hurt... 3 for 12 from the field with 2 fricking rebounds.

Such a disappointment
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Another brilliant night by Barnes with his chance to really step up with our entire front court out hurt... 3 for 12 from the field with 2 fricking rebounds.

Such a disappointment

Ya I had high hopes for that kid.
pretty much expected..
Share 49ersWebzone