LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

tuurrible
I like Harrison Barnes, but it's more than just bad luck that this guy Just. Can. Not. consistently finish on drives to the hoop...I've never seen anything like it where a guy makes these sweet moves on a drive to the rack but then can't put the ball through the net.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Wtf is up with this team dropping easy, winnable games to these scrub eastern teams AT HOME?! Embarrassing loss all around, especially considering we had an 18 point lead and the score was 20-4 at one point.

They've been doing it all season, and considering who they were playing and the stakes at this juncture, worst loss of the season.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I like Harrison Barnes, but it's more than just bad luck that this guy Just. Can. Not. consistently finish on drives to the hoop...I've never seen anything like it where a guy makes these sweet moves on a drive to the rack but then can't put the ball through the net.

He is just overrated. No way around it.
Warriors stinking up the joint in Portland with NO Lamarcus Aldridge. They better hope Phoenix loses because I think Dallas and Memphis are going to both pass the Dubs up.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would have to say so, although the move to 6th man probably did not help...and then on top of it the guy they signed for a ton of money that put Barnes on the bench has underperformed and himself is overrated, hopfeully he can flip the switch come playoff time.
is ezeli ever gonna come back this season
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would have to say so, although the move to 6th man probably did not help...and then on top of it the guy they signed for a ton of money that put Barnes on the bench has underperformed and himself is overrated, hopfeully he can flip the switch come playoff time.

I dont buy the 6th man stuff though. He has a chance to shine on that unit and not be the 4th wheel behind Curry, Lee, and Klay. The other night with Klay gone he layed an egg as a starter. The question is......... are his skills really limited or it is just confidence? I think it probably is a combination of the 2. He is still so young though and maybe he will at least become a pretty good player in the league.
splash bros takeover! klay playing great ball now
Originally posted by YungAce:
splash bros takeover! klay playing great ball now

Curry has been on fire in the 2nd half. Klay missing free throws though.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Curry is ridiculous
OK, worst offensive foul call ever?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL Curry gets run over by a 7 footer while puttin on a screen and gets called for a foul
KLAAAAAAAAYYYYY
Originally posted by RagnarLothbrok:
OK, worst offensive foul call ever?

Very possibly. That was an awful call
Share 49ersWebzone