LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 391 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Lol. Everyone bricking free throws.
Big win.
Great win! Made it tougher than we had to last 4 minutes. Amazing 3rd quarter.
Damn living out here in NYC is tough. Glad they made it worth it, cause I'm sleepy as fck.
Jordan "The Microwave" Crawford
Damn.. lead should be MUCH higher than 11 pts at halftime. Sick way to end the half.
Playing great team ball recently. Love it

Crawford is finally showing up
Originally posted by YungAce:

Bogut has been huge all game and Klay has had a nice 3rd. Iggy also had a couple of amazing moments in the first half. Really playing well right now.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Bogut has been huge all game and Klay has had a nice 3rd. Iggy also had a couple of amazing moments in the first half. Really playing well right now.

I haven't been able to catch many games this season but I always check the box scores, and I've noticed the change. Our guys are getting healthier, coming out of slumps, and most importantly our bench is showing up at each position. Sustain sustain sustain plz
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 11, 2014 at 9:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I haven't been able to catch many games this season but I always check the box scores, and I've noticed the change. Our guys are getting healthier, coming out of slumps, and most importantly our bench is showing up at each position. Sustain sustain sustain plz

It was a big game tonight because I dont think they will win on a 2nd night of back to back against the Clippers in LA. RIght now they are playing great defense and the 2nd unit has way more firepower now.

Team is on a roll. Love it. The bench has been awesome. I used to be pissed when Jackson put all 5 subs into the game. Not anymore. They play really well as a unit, often building leads while the starters are on the bench. That's a great luxury.
Great win!!!
Clipps tonight. I hope our bench shows up.
j-craw showin' out..
refs already against us

throwing blake's show to the cameraman like that

Share 49ersWebzone