There are 142 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

That was too easy.
David Lee has 86 double-doubles since the start of last season. that's second to only D12.

yea, warrior fans, let's get rid of Lee
cake cake cake..

we're staying at that 6th seed for the rest of the season son..
Okay, I've got hyped on the Dubs a couple times this year only to be disappointed by extended stretches of subpar play....but they do have some things working for them right now. For one, that was the last long road trip...I think it's 13 of last 20 are at Oracle, which hopefully they'll stop this nonsense of playing poorly at home, especially vs. scrub teams. Another thing is the second team...without question Blake has solidified the bench to the point they are no longer a glaring weakness and liability.

Just too bad the West is so deep, I'd be surprised if the Warriors can get higher than 6. But as things stand right now, they'd probably get Rockets, Clips, or Blazers in first round, all teams the W's have a very good chance against.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Mar 6, 2014 at 7:20 PM ]
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
David Lee has 86 double-doubles since the start of last season. that's second to only D12.

I dont think anyone has ever questioned Lee on that side of the court.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Shaq calls him WCW

White Chris Wilcox

sure, they don't. they just continued to throw his name out there during trade deadlines. no appreciation for WCW
better win today yo...

i know i've asked this before but do you guys recommend any happy hour spots in oakland or SF? don't feel like watching the game at home
Went to MSG when they played the Knicks...must say, Dub Nation travels very well.
Originally posted by ritchie:
Went to MSG when they played the Knicks...must say, Dub Nation travels very well.

Nice. I would LOVE to do that.

Knicks fans turned on their team in the 1st quarter. It was hilarious. They were already chanting "fire Woodson" by the 2nd quarter.
They do love them some Melo though. One guy behind me kept saying whenever Melo had the ball "don't pass it Melo...just shoot it"
LOL

always wanted to go to MSG.. or barclays.. or any road arena for that matter.. maybe next year
sh*t i didn't know it was heritage night tonight.. might have to find a cheap club 200 ticket lol..
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Trade him to the lakers for bazemore and a 1st rounder

Sign K love

Champions**t
Klay Thompson injured his back
Share 49ersWebzone