There are 224 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

KLAAAAAYDOEEEEEEEE
i could've sworn klay had another game winner. postgame live is stating that this is his first. either way, i hope this boosts up his confidence!
Nba refs kill me
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Nba refs kill me

the one they called on o'neal was the worst.. he didn't even touch him

whatever i'm not gonna complain.. we got a win.. in INDIANA
WOW. I recorded the game and just finished watching it. Klay was huge in the 4th and gets the game ball for this one.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Nba refs kill me

the one they called on o'neal was the worst.. he didn't even touch him

whatever i'm not gonna complain.. we got a win.. in INDIANA

HUGE win, what a clutch shot by Klay.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
WOW. I recorded the game and just finished watching it. Klay was huge in the 4th and gets the game ball for this one.

Great play to end it! Klay could shoot over that dude with ease, glad Jackson went to him
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Mar 4, 2014 at 8:23 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
W for the W's

Great win.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhgl3f9FdKMg319Quu

Marc Jackson still got it

Klay harnessing his inner Kobe in the 4th. truly needed that to pull off the tough win.

Steph was disappointing with all those costly turnovers before halftime and in the 4th. i almost blew a gasket watching him step out of bounds.
Speights was a DNP yesterday but really showed his support for his teammates and coaches. dude drives me crazy sometimes with his inconsistency, but he's a standup, class act
If we win this game and memphis and houston loses, it will go a long way for our seeding.

Do we have a magic number yet??
  • Garce
  • Veteran
We killin these Irish mofos
All we need to do is go 12-8 during the last 20 games and we'll finish with 50 wins. That's very doable, which is awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone