There are 201 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by crzy:
Fitz is average. He is nothing special; easily replaceable.. But he isn't the complete assault on the ears that some warriors fans make him out to be.

Im a huge fan of Barnett but he might be getting replaced by Tolbert who I also like a lot

Have Barnett and Tolbert do the commentating??
Bill Simmons & Jalen Rose take on the W's.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Did the season start yet
Originally posted by teeohh:
Did the season start yet

Still preseason
i know it was only preseason, but wow, we blew it last night. wasted a 17 point lead to lose by 1. curry getting frustrated against the smaller, quicker Thomas.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
i know it was only preseason, but wow, we blew it last night. wasted a 17 point lead to lose by 1. curry getting frustrated against the smaller, quicker Thomas.

Meaningless on whether they won or lost. What is most important is getting some chemistry together and staying healthy.

I do think the Warriors are going to miss Jarret Jack a lot more than people think. He may have had some bad games in the playoffs but he really was huge for them during the year.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Meaningless on whether they won or lost. What is most important is getting some chemistry together and staying healthy.

I do think the Warriors are going to miss Jarret Jack a lot more than people think. He may have had some bad games in the playoffs but he really was huge for them during the year.

the good thing is having Iggy, who has shown so far this preseason that he can handle the rock and get the ball to his shooters.
Starter finally released their Warriors satin jacket for $150

Dewayne Dedmon, Seth Curry, and Joe Alexander sent down to Santa Cruz
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I have a feeling Barnes foot injury is worse than the warriors are leading on. He could have plantar fasciitis for all we know.Picking up Iggy looks even smarter now.

Dewayne Dedmon, Seth Curry, and Joe Alexander sent down to Santa Cruz

Will rain 3s in SC and get signed by the Jazz
Bogut got a 3 yr, $43 million dollar extension according to Adrian Wojo of yahoo... thoughts?
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM ]
I read it's 36 mill but goes up to 43 mill based on incentives
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Yup, just got updated... Dubs saved themselves from that extra salary in case Bogut has more injury issues. Dude needs to stay on the court. If he does, solid deal for the Dubs IMO.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Yup, just got updated... Dubs saved themselves from that extra salary in case Bogut has more injury issues. Dude needs to stay on the court. If he does, solid deal for the Dubs IMO.

Ya I like it
Share 49ersWebzone