LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Take it for what it's worth... From bleacher report

SHANGHAI, China – The Warriors and Andrew Bogut have opened negotiations on a contract extension designed to keep him off the free-agent market in July, he told NBA.com, with Bogut willing to make major concessions to stay but also looking for payback from management for pursuing Dwight Howard last offseason.

Bogut said team officials started conversations with agent David Bauman last week, before the Warriors left Oakland for exhibition games in Beijing and Shanghai against the Lakers. Bogut expects talks to heat up once Golden State returns to the United States following the Friday night contest, and that the issue will come to some resolution by early in the regular season: Either he will have a new deal soon or he will become a free agent because neither side wants the discussions dragging long into 2013-14.

heard about that. also heard that he took it pretty hard when Lacob kept saying they were close in signing D12 and that they "tried their best" to sign him. Bogut got them hurt feels.
f**k bogut
Bogut is the softest dude in the league
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Bogut is the softest dude in the league

but he has 8% body fat!

Bogut shouldn't take it so hard. Every team in the league would take D12 over him. Doesn't mean we don't like him. I want him here for the right price.
Woah, I want to know the contract details. I'm not going out of my way to sign Bogut to a multi year contract knowing his history of injuries; especially if he's going to be a b***h.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
but he has 8% body fat!

That's about what I'm at
Originally posted by YungAce:
Woah, I want to know the contract details. I'm not going out of my way to sign Bogut to a multi year contract knowing his history of injuries; especially if he's going to be a b***h.

i saw on twitter that it could be a 4 yr deal..

btw, might not deal with your friend anymore. dude's cries more than LaMike.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
That's about what I'm at

showoff

The Warriors and Andrew Bogut have begun negotiating a contract extension, according to Scott Howard-Cooper of NBA.com.

Bogut, in the final year of his current deal, is willing to accept "major concessions" in terms of financial incentives for games-played. That could prove to be key for the oft-injured big man. "Having game incentives — whatever the number is, 60 [games played], 70 ... I have no problem. I think that's only fair." The extension would mostly likely be three years long, according to the report, though if the numbers aren't right Bogut may choose to forego an extension and test the free agent market next summer.

Source: NBA.com

Originally posted by SofaKing:
The Warriors and Andrew Bogut have begun negotiating a contract extension, according to Scott Howard-Cooper of NBA.com.

Bogut, in the final year of his current deal, is willing to accept "major concessions" in terms of financial incentives for games-played. That could prove to be key for the oft-injured big man. "Having game incentives — whatever the number is, 60 [games played], 70 ... I have no problem. I think that's only fair." The extension would mostly likely be three years long, according to the report, though if the numbers aren't right Bogut may choose to forego an extension and test the free agent market next summer.

that would be perfect
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
i saw on twitter that it could be a 4 yr deal..

btw, might not deal with your friend anymore. dude's cries more than LaMike.

Told you man. That dude is a pretentious lame
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 16, 2013 at 11:49 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

that would be perfect

yea, i'd be fine with that

Originally posted by YungAce:
Told you man. That dude is a pretentious lame

seriously. that's probably the reason why he can't sell his '06 Fire Red 5s for way less than value. complains too damn much.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm late on this but I'm happy that the rockets signed Dwight and not us.

Don't get me wrong he's a hell of a player but he is the biggest little b***h in the history of professional sports. And man I would have been massively conflicted seeing him in a Dubs jersey. So kudos to the Rockets.

I got no problem with his play on the court but the guy just irks me. His desire to be liked; his awkward attempts to copy all of Shaq's antics; his narcissism and complete lack of self awareness; his attention-whoring;

I glad that absolutely everyone can now see Dwight as the insecure petulant little child that he is. What a f**king annoying little s**t he is. I just want someone to slap him

Its too bad too. I wish someone told a young Dwight Howard that he would have received all of the adulation; worship; and jersey-retiring ceremonies that he wants so badly if he just shut the f**k up..quit it with his awkward goofball personality...quit trying to be funny... And just played the f**king game.
Yeah he's done a ton of things to piss me off, but complaining that the Magic gave someone else his number really irked me. What the f**k did he ever do besides underachieve in the playoffs year in, year out and get a head coach fired cause he's a immature punk? I seriously hope he never gets a ring, which sucks cause I really like Harden.
Share 49ersWebzone