LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

warriors beat the lakers 100-95. Lee with 31 and Curry with 24.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
More like Warriors were down digits to the Lakers in the 4th when Jackson decided to run all his starters against the Lakers' deep bench scrubs to eke out a win.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Seriously tho...are we in the Dubs head this much?

Minutes
Lee 38
Curry 36
Iggy 40
klay 35
Originally posted by kray28:

Minutes
Lee 38
Curry 36
Iggy 40
klay 35

lulz

Minutes
Lee 38
Curry 36
Iggy 40
klay 35

as much as i dislike the lakers, i agree that playing our starters this much minutes is a bit concerning. our players got so tired in the playoffs. stop playing them so damn much, Jackson!
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Minutes
Lee 38
Curry 36
Iggy 40
klay 35

as much as i dislike the lakers, i agree that playing our starters this much minutes is a bit concerning. our players got so tired in the playoffs. stop playing them so damn much, Jackson!

I'm actually fine with it. Regular season doesn't begin for a couple of weeks. Our first unit barely played together last season. Now with Iggy, our starters have to find some chemistry. A kind of chemistry that you can't gain through just Practices and scrimmages. If you wanna rest them, then give them rest once they return from China. Kind of like football's last preseason game.
[ Edited by DaDDieO on Oct 15, 2013 at 3:37 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Minutes
Lee 38
Curry 36
Iggy 40
klay 35
wait.. what? lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Minutes
Lee 38
Curry 36
Iggy 40
klay 35

Oh no how dare the Warriors try to win a game

Get outta here with that nonsense
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

Minutes
Lee 38
Curry 36
Iggy 40
klay 35

I'm actually fine with it. Regular season doesn't begin for a couple of weeks. Our first unit barely played together last season. Now with Iggy, our starters have to find some chemistry. A kind of chemistry that you can gain through just Practice and scrimmages. If you wanna rest them, then give them rest once they return from China. Kind of like football's last preseason game.

I agree with this. I'm sure Jackson will have them rested for the start of the year but they do need to build chemistry with the starting group.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I agree with this. I'm sure Jackson will have them rested for the start of the year but they do need to build chemistry with the starting group.

just gets me a little worried considering how much Jackson had them play last season.

just gets me a little worried considering how much Jackson had them play last season.

well technically, I would assume that most guys played career minutes/ games during last season, with the playoffs and all

could be some prep for that
Originally posted by ads_2006:

well technically, I would assume that most guys played career minutes/ games during last season, with the playoffs and all

could be some prep for that

talked to Marcus Thompson on twitter and he said he thinks they're playing these minutes because he wanted his guys to play better, more confident, and get the rust off since they haven't really played real great in the preseason
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I love the way this team is built. A really good blend of shooting, athleticism, defense, and rebounding. We've got guys who are injury prone, probably the only thing that can slow us down. At full strength I think we're capable of beating any team in 7 game series. Yeah, I said it!

except for MIA, SA, and OKC. Every other team I agree with you.
I think we could beat SA if you watch the playoffs its our inexperience killed us off in the end. Stupid turnovers getting complacent relaxing when they get a huge lead. As for OKC they are vulnerable they don't have harden anymore and Westbrook is coming off an injury. I agree with you with MIA.
[ Edited by nothing03 on Oct 15, 2013 at 8:54 PM ]
lol why would the Lakers be in our heads? We have the better team hands down. We're going to win the season series. We're going to be competing for one of the top 4 spots in the West, while the Lakers struggle to make the 8th seed. Get used to the new power structure out in the Pacific.
Take it for what it's worth... From bleacher report

SHANGHAI, China – The Warriors and Andrew Bogut have opened negotiations on a contract extension designed to keep him off the free-agent market in July, he told NBA.com, with Bogut willing to make major concessions to stay but also looking for payback from management for pursuing Dwight Howard last offseason.

Bogut said team officials started conversations with agent David Bauman last week, before the Warriors left Oakland for exhibition games in Beijing and Shanghai against the Lakers. Bogut expects talks to heat up once Golden State returns to the United States following the Friday night contest, and that the issue will come to some resolution by early in the regular season: Either he will have a new deal soon or he will become a free agent because neither side wants the discussions dragging long into 2013-14.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Oct 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone