Goff could have made a better through as well

I meant the end of the day, refs didn't cost us the game

Being pussies and not going for it on 4th down earlier in redzone did
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Nov 21, 2015 at 10:23 PM ]
Bryce Love kills it with speed... Game Over
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yeah, you'd think we would have gone for it at least once when it was manageable, but no, Dykes would rather wait until it was too late and try at 4th and 15.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yeah, you'd think we would have gone for it at least once when it was manageable, but no, Dykes would rather wait until it was too late and try at 4th and 15.

I would say the defense killed you in this game. Once again, Cal didn't display one.
Freezing my ass off for 3+ hours was totally worth it! Did you end up going SunDevil?
Given that there's a shortage of six win teams this year -- it appears some five win teams will get bowl bids. This is a good development for a 7 win Cal team. I wonder where they will go bowling?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Given that there's a shortage of six win teams this year -- it appears some five win teams will get bowl bids. This is a good development for a 7 win Cal team. I wonder where they will go bowling?

Could be all over the board. But my guess is Cactus Bowl Jan 2nd in Arizona

There are 10 Pac 12 teams that have 6+ wins. Only Oregon St and Colorado wont be going to a bowl. There wont be any 5 team wins going to a bowl game

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

There are 10 Pac 12 teams that have 6+ wins. Only Oregon St and Colorado wont be going to a bowl. There wont be any 5 team wins going to a bowl game
It's official: There will be multiple teams with losing records playing in bowl games next month.

With only currently 75 bowl-eligible teams to fill 80 bowl berths, at least two bowls will need teams with 5-7 records. And there could be as many as five teams with losing record earning bowl berths because not enough teams reached six wins to fill the record 41 bowl games, including the College Football Playoff title game.

On Saturday, Kansas State (5-6) hosts West Virginia, Georgia State (5-6) visits Georgia Southern; and South Alabama (5-6) hosts Appalachian State. Any of those 5-6 teams that win will earn a bowl berth. The 5-6 teams that lose will create additional openings for more 5-7 bowl teams.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/121635/not-enough-six-win-teams-multiple-five-win-teams-needed-to-fill-bowls
Originally posted by JustinMT:

It's official: There will be multiple teams with losing records playing in bowl games next month.

With only currently 75 bowl-eligible teams to fill 80 bowl berths, at least two bowls will need teams with 5-7 records. And there could be as many as five teams with losing record earning bowl berths because not enough teams reached six wins to fill the record 41 bowl games, including the College Football Playoff title game.

On Saturday, Kansas State (5-6) hosts West Virginia, Georgia State (5-6) visits Georgia Southern; and South Alabama (5-6) hosts Appalachian State. Any of those 5-6 teams that win will earn a bowl berth. The 5-6 teams that lose will create additional openings for more 5-7 bowl teams.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/121635/not-enough-six-win-teams-multiple-five-win-teams-needed-to-fill-bowls

lol Oops. Ok I stand corrected. Instead of having crap 5 win teams at bowl games that are 15% filled they should just cancel the games. I mean seriously.. who wants to see Georgia St or South Alabama play another game

lol Oops. Ok I stand corrected. Instead of having crap 5 win teams at bowl games that are 15% filled they should just cancel the games. I mean seriously.. who wants to see Georgia St or South Alabama play another game

Agreed although I think there's way too many bowl games already.
Agreed although I think there's way too many bowl games already.

Way way TOO many. I cant believe that it makes economic sense either. Anyway.. the Pac 12 will be well represented.
Good game Cal!

I really hate our defensive scheme, a quality QB like Goff had it easy against us

Glad I won't see Goff again! lol
Share 49ersWebzone