LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

The Official California Football Thread

Originally posted by AC49er:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
I'm a Purdue fan, but I root for Cal basketball also now (solely because of Cuonzo Martin). You guys have had a huge week. Caleb Swanigan just decommitted from MSU and reports are saying it's between Purdue and Cal to get him. Only problem with Cal is you all have 0 scholarships to give out. Martin doesn't seem like the type of guy to pull a scholarship from someone, but stranger things have happened. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

Dillard's LOI isn't signed

Could be the one not getting the schollie. Purdue was recruiting him hard too, til he decided he wanted to knock out his teammate. I still don't see Martin doing pulling the offer from a commit. But again, I'd rather have a 5* than a 3*. Strange thing is, Swanigan has stated he doesn't want to play the 5, but with Rabb at the 4 and Brown at the 3, he'd have to at Cal.
new white helmets are NICE

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
new white helmets are NICE

Looks like the bear is wearing a Rangers' hat
Roster released today. Starting center is gone. Gonna have to have someone step up
Originally posted by AC49er:
Roster released today. Starting center is gone. Gonna have to have someone step up

Welp

http://www.californiagoldenblogs.com/2015/7/29/9067723/california-golden-bears-2015-roster-matt-cochran-antione-davis-damariay-drew-erik-bunte
Less than a week till my drunk ass is screaming go bears on tightwad hill
folks keep hypin' up this QB doe.. he really that good or nah?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
folks keep hypin' up this QB doe.. he really that good or nah?

watch and see

I expect him DESTROY Grambling State on Saturday. 500 yards isn't out of the question. But more than stats watch for his footwork/accuracy.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
watch and see

I expect him DESTROY Grambling State on Saturday. 500 yards isn't out of the question. But more than stats watch for his footwork/accuracy.

kk will do.. kinda wanna see a game live this year
How about we keep track of how many snaps he takes under center and how many NFL throws he has in the game. Great college talent but I still think he would need 2 to 3 years before being anything that resembles an NFL qb.
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
How about we keep track of how many snaps he takes under center and how many NFL throws he has in the game. Great college talent but I still think he would need 2 to 3 years before being anything that resembles an NFL qb.

Lol he won't be taking snaps under center unless it's goalline at the 1 or he tries a QB sneak. The NFL throws have been there. You certainly come off like a real hater.

I'm so hard for tomorrow at 2pm
gonna be at work tomorrow, but will have the radio going (hopefully it works in Palo Alto)

but if we cant beat grambling state f**k
Share 49ersWebzone