LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

The Official California Football Thread

Cal soccer player passed away this weekend

was at a house party in USC

Eloi Vasquez, a 19-year-old freshman who was on the soccer team, was reportedly seen running across Interstate 10 east of Vermont Avenue about 2:30 a.m. Saturday and was hit by a car, according to the California Highway Patrol.
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Mar 31, 2015 at 7:15 PM ]
Anybody else following Cal basketball recruiting?
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:

yup
Originally posted by vrabbit:

yup

It's all in Rabb's hands!
bout to get f**ked lol

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah boy!!!!!!!!
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so f**king stoked
Pac-12 guys getting drafted tonight

No highlights against cal being shown

Nice :p
Holy s**t

Jaylem brown committed to us for Bball

Two of top five Bball recruits

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Holy s**t

Jaylem brown committed to us for Bball

Two of top five Bball recruits

Bought my season tix.
I'm a Purdue fan, but I root for Cal basketball also now (solely because of Cuonzo Martin). You guys have had a huge week. Caleb Swanigan just decommitted from MSU and reports are saying it's between Purdue and Cal to get him. Only problem with Cal is you all have 0 scholarships to give out. Martin doesn't seem like the type of guy to pull a scholarship from someone, but stranger things have happened. Going to be interesting to see what happens.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on May 7, 2015 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Travisty13:
I'm a Purdue fan, but I root for Cal basketball also now (solely because of Cuonzo Martin). You guys have had a huge week. Caleb Swanigan just decommitted from MSU and reports are saying it's between Purdue and Cal to get him. Only problem with Cal is you all have 0 scholarships to give out. Martin doesn't seem like the type of guy to pull a scholarship from someone, but stranger things have happened. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

yup
Originally posted by vrabbit:

yup

If he doesn't go to Purdue, at least he'll be out of the big 10 which will help Purdue. So it's a win win.

Dillard's LOI isn't signed
Share 49ersWebzone