LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

The Official California Football Thread

• teeohh
  • Veteran
We're going to beat Washington!
In honor of David Letterman, I give you the TOP TWO reasons why the Cal Bear football team graduation rate was so low!

NUMBER 2: Players too busy celebrating wins during Jeff Tedford's final year!

And NUMBER ONE: Says Tedford: "What's the big deal? These grad numbers would have won me major awards at Fresno State!"
Originally posted by billbird2111:
In honor of David Letterman, I give you the TOP TWO reasons why the Cal Bear football team graduation rate was so low!

And NUMBER ONE: Says Tedford: "What's the big deal? These grad numbers would have won me major awards at Fresno State!"

you are so trolling this thread
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Let's do this
f**k wrong thread sorry
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Oct 26, 2013 at 11:38 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

At this point in the season, I thought you would enjoy a bit of humor. What else do you have left?

At this point in the season, I thought you would enjoy a bit of humor. What else do you have left?

nobody is enjoying your b******t, quit it
Originally posted by vrabbit:

nobody is enjoying your b******t, quit it

Done

I'm guessing this is about the freshman RB that got in a fight in your locker room and put in the hospital?

Yeah.....that's not good for the program.

I'm guessing this is about the freshman RB that got in a fight in your locker room and put in the hospital?

Yeah.....that's not good for the program.

yup
lawler kid looking good so far
ooo, cant wait for billibird to come and say that we suck
Originally posted by ads_2006:

well we do suck, I don't think anybody is arguing that.

It's WHY we suck that can be up for argument. Bill Walsh couldn't win with this team.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

well we do suck, I don't think anybody is arguing that.

It's WHY we suck that can be up for argument. Bill Walsh couldn't win with this team.

Seems like the entire roster (starting at least) is composed of freshmen and sophomores.

They show flashes of being really good here and there, but can't consistently maintain it.
Share 49ersWebzone