There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Pac-12 Football

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Holy s**t, Ed Orgeron rage quitted, lol!

What do you think about it?

Part of me feels like he wasn't even a consideration because if he was they would've waited for the full body of results meaning bowl game.

And the other part recalls a statement he made after Kiffin was fired about how "the kids and their stability is most important during this process. he feels like hes their faither".

I just know if you're really worried about the kids when rage resign.

Man, USC was probably going to give him a cool million plus he clearly would have been next at bat if Sarkisian didn't pan out.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Holy s**t, Ed Orgeron rage quitted, lol!

What do you think about it?

Part of me feels like he wasn't even a consideration because if he was they would've waited for the full body of results meaning bowl game.

And the other part recalls a statement he made after Kiffin was fired about how "the kids and their stability is most important during this process. he feels like hes their faither".

I just know if you're really worried about the kids when rage resign.

Man, USC was probably going to give him a cool million plus he clearly would have been next at bat if Sarkisian didn't pan out.

I think he is over rated what he did in his short time as HC at USC. Stanford can be beat by a good D-line on the road, as Utah proved.

The ASU-Stanford game got out of hand but people overlook that Stanford only had 3 long drives on ASU that got them 17 points. The other 25 points came off of bad special teams/turnovers. My point is a good D-Line can really limit Stanford's offense and make it a one score game.

Anyone stepping in would have pulled off what Ed O did. USC was a really really good team. But they played Wash St and were unprepared and lost to ASU at home which I don't think is a bad loss.

As far as Ed O rage quitting, I think he should have closed out the year and then quit.
I think he is over rated what he did in his short time as HC at USC. Stanford can be beat by a good D-line on the road, as Utah proved.

The ASU-Stanford game got out of hand but people overlook that Stanford only had 3 long drives on ASU that got them 17 points. The other 25 points came off of bad special teams/turnovers. My point is a good D-Line can really limit Stanford's offense and make it a one score game.

Anyone stepping in would have pulled off what Ed O did. USC was a really really good team. But they played Wash St and were unprepared and lost to ASU at home which I don't think is a bad loss.

As far as Ed O rage quitting, I think he should have closed out the year and then quit.

I wouldn't say Stanford gets beat by a good dline. I think when Stanford is not dominating the line they lose their edge and the teams get really clunky which is basically the same as saying what you said. I don't think a good Dline is an auto win though. ASU had a pretty good dline and they won that one.

I think Orgeron really hurt himself. Not only did he pull the chair out from underneath a group of boys he called sons who he said needed stability. He most likely passed up a cool million and the best job he was going to get. Dumb move.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Hoping Oregon gets the Sugar Bowl vs Bama but Oklahoma will likely get selected in place.
Coach Erickson already demoted lulz

Go Stanford
Fresno St.
@Michigan
@UCLA
-@Oregon St.
-USC
-Oregon
-@Stanford
-(in a row)

Gonna be another brutal year.
Soon !

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Fresno St.
@Michigan
@UCLA
-@Oregon St.
-USC
-Oregon
-@Stanford
-(in a row)

Gonna be another brutal year.

lolz at this. Even the homecoming game against Wazzu could go horribly wrong. At least we somehow get to play both USC and Oregon in Utah.
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 15, 2014 at 7:31 PM ]
Went to the Red vs. White game today. Finally gonna have some QB's up in this b***h I think. Travis Wilson, Adum Shultz, Connor Manning, Kendall Thompson from Oklahoma, and Brandon Cox. Cox was the most impressive as he reminded me of RG3 as far as mobility. Not saying he will be anything close but as far as moving around in the pocket and throwing on the run he had a similar style. I remember SD telling about some Isom guy, but I'm guessing he may still be finishing HS?

All in all this team is getting bigger and faster by the year. As I said last year, all this team needs is a QB and we'll be at least respectable in the Pac.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Went to the Red vs. White game today. Finally gonna have some QB's up in this b***h I think. Travis Wilson, Adum Shultz, Connor Manning, Kendall Thompson from Oklahoma, and Brandon Cox. Cox was the most impressive as he reminded me of RG3 as far as mobility. Not saying he will be anything close but as far as moving around in the pocket and throwing on the run he had a similar style. I remember SD telling about some Isom guy, but I'm guessing he may still be finishing HS?

All in all this team is getting bigger and faster by the year. As I said last year, all this team needs is a QB and we'll be at least respectable in the Pac.

I like Utah, but my fav team is USC. Always has been.