There are 225 users in the forums

2013 Pac-12 Football

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

49AllTheTime, I think I'm gonna buy tics for the game and make it down this year! I grew up a Stanford fan and was until I went to Oregon, but I miss tailgating on that grass field. Should be a really fun game and I hope we're both undefeated at that time so it'll be a game with "who plays Bama in the Natty" implications
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Sep 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
If I were you I'd be worried about Sacramento St.

Sac St looks like they are going to give us trouble.

Their QB is a player, and their O-coordinator called an AWESOME first drive, knew exactly how to take on our D.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
If I were you I'd be worried about Sacramento St.

Sac St looks like they are going to give us trouble.

Their QB is a player, and their O-coordinator called an AWESOME first drive, knew exactly how to take on our D.

Yah first drive lol!!!

They were so awesome they scored a zero.

But damn Taylor Kelly looks good, got a pretty decent arm on him, seems to stare down his passes though.
Yah first drive lol!!!

They were so awesome they scored a zero.

But damn Taylor Kelly looks good, got a pretty decent arm on him, seems to stare down his passes though.

heh, yeah, after the first drive Sac St's offense wasn't clicking.

Taylor Kelly does stare down his passes, but last night it was kind of because his players were so open. You could tell Sac St's players were completely worn down after 1 quarter.

Hard to get a read on the team, will have to wait until next week against Wisconsin. All we know is we aren't awful.

I hope its hot when Wisconsin comes to town! This looks like the best conditioned/most in shape ASU team I've seen.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
49AllTheTime, I think I'm gonna buy tics for the game and make it down this year! I grew up a Stanford fan and was until I went to Oregon, but I miss tailgating on that grass field. Should be a really fun game and I hope we're both undefeated at that time so it'll be a game with "who plays Bama in the Natty" implications

Stanford has a lot of great home games this year...including the most important Ducks games !

hoping Sanders Jr gets some playing time
  • Jiks
Ladies and gents Utah just may have themselves a QB!!! Finally![
Marcus Mariota is good.
Marcus Mariota is good.

over rated
Marcus Mariota is good.

over rated

Not sure if serious?

Marcus Mariota is good.

over rated

Not sure if serious?

I am, he is a good college player but not great.
U-C-L-A U-C-L-A
UCLA UCLA UCLA fight fight fight!!!!!
Marcus Mariota is good.

over rated

Not sure if serious?

I am, he is a good college player but not great.

I mean his accuracy was off against Nicholls state and during the first half against Virginia, but I don't think it's a question that he's one of the top QBs in the nation. He's excellent at throwing on the run and is unquestionably the best running quarterback in the country. You also have to give him credit for running a very complex offense, and its success is dependent on him making the right calls and reads. Also a very smart player and does not turn the ball over.

I'd like to see him improve his accuracy on deep passes, but he's had a few nice throws down field today.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Sep 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]
lol @ USC
  • Jiks
lol @ USC

We're they ranked before Hawaii? If not how are they #25?
Share 49ersWebzone