LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

2013 Pac-12 Football

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Getting ready to watch the UCLA game. I'm a big fan of Brett Hundley

UCLA straight owning
Originally posted by eonblue:
It must be getting boring to be an Oregon fan. I mean not really but maybe Oregon should intentionally drop some snaps or throw a couple of picks. Just to make it interesting.

Nah cause Mariota and Thomas gotta put up those Heisman numbers
Ronnie Lott on the Pac-12 set.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
^^ You guys made USC look very average.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
^^ You guys made USC look very average.

I know and Hawaii is picked last in the MWC. USC is gonna get run over in the PAC-12, shoot 20 bucks says Utah St. will kick their asses!!

Although Matt Wittek did look much better than Cody Kesseler.

I could careless though about USC I can't stand Lame Kiffin, even the USC fans at the game didn't have nice things to say about him.
Watch out for Colorado's Paul Richardson. He's got some speed. Looks like the Buffs finally have a QB too. Hopefully they'll be a little more competitive this season.
Originally posted by strickac:
Watch out for Colorado's Paul Richardson. He's got some speed. Looks like the Buffs finally have a QB too. Hopefully they'll be a little more competitive this season.

arguably the 2nd best receiver in the conference, coming back from a torn ACL in April of 2012. Would be talked about a lot more if he was in a big name school with legit QB's. He's had horrible QB's throughout his career.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

arguably the 2nd best receiver in the conference, coming back from a torn ACL in April of 2012. Would be talked about a lot more if he was in a big name school with legit QB's. He's had horrible QB's throughout his career.

knock on wood, but I'm not worried about Colorado. Utah worries me more then Colorado, I think their program is going to start getting more competitive now that they've had a few turns of PAC-12 recruiting and their true frosh QB is only going to get better.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

knock on wood, but I'm not worried about Colorado. Utah worries me more then Colorado, I think their program is going to start getting more competitive now that they've had a few turns of PAC-12 recruiting and their true frosh QB is only going to get better.

I never said anyone should be worried about the 'Buffs, lol. Utah is certainly a better team.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Damn Arizona St. has a rough 1st half schedule.

Thu, Sept 5 10:00 PM ET Pac-12 Network
Sat, Sept 14 10:30 PM ET
Sat, Sept 21 TBD
Sat, Sept 28 TBD
Sat, Oct 5

The QB play is the key. Connor Wood looked great this weekend. He's a junior transfer from Texas. The freshman has time to develop before he's thrown on the field. Hopefully he doesn't transfer with Wood's firm grip on the job.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Sat, Sept 21 TBD
Sat, Sept 28 TBD
Sat, Oct 5

I love it

A good test just how good our team is.

I'll be going to the Stanford and Notre Dame game
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Sat, Sept 21 TBD
Sat, Sept 28 TBD
Sat, Oct 5

I love it

A good test just how good our team is.

I'll be going to the Stanford and Notre Dame game

If I were you I'd be worried about Sacramento St.
Share 49ersWebzone