There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

[Football] How will Stanford's 2013 season finish?

[Football] How will Stanford's 2013 season finish?

I was being sarcastic, i highly doubt alabama loses any games this season.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
I was being sarcastic, i highly doubt alabama loses any games this season.

LSU's offense is firing on ALL cylinders, and they found the pass rush today.

They already have one loss so Bama is a must win. I could see a loss there.

As I type this Montgomery just had a monster catch and run. What a ballsy call by Shaw!

I really don't want Stanford to go down like this. Next to Bama they're my favorite college team.

Crossing my fingers.
[ Edited by eonblue on Oct 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM ]
Welp
Wow stanford choked! Fml
That was weak. Hogan made 2 bad reads at the end of that one. He should've hit the underneath guy on the bootleg and let him fight for the 1st down.
[ Edited by eonblue on Oct 12, 2013 at 6:18 PM ]
S/o to montgomery the kid is a beast. Hes been the only factor on offense these last 2 games.
Is this the oregon ducks vs huskies thread
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Go Utes!!!!
Yeah boy!!!
Why did they stop running?!?! They should have ran on the 3rd and 2. Hogan was terrified of Utah's pass rush and Stanford's identity on offense is the power run game. Put in the jumbo package and punch it in.. Really odd they went away from what they do. Also, I'm glad the defense figured out Utah's offense but I wish they would earlier. They either ran or threw bubble screens. Crowd the line. Dare them to throw it vertically. No way in hell they were. Tough loss
Originally posted by eonblue:
That was weak. Hogan made 2 bad reads at the end of that one. He should've hit the underneath guy on the bootleg and let him fight for the 1st down.

Yeah, I saw that also. Hogan was spooked. They should have ran down there
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yeah, I saw that also. Hogan was spooked. They should have ran down there

I don't know if they had enough time run it in the RZ. I mean they were working with about 40 seconds when it was 1st and goal. We probably don't agree, but I feel that Shaw made the right calls on that last drive.

It's just Hogan didn't execute, and that's very unfortunate. On the bootleg if he didn't want to throw it to the underneath man he could've just turned into a runner and let the underneath man block for him. He over-analyzed the play though, and tried to squeeze the ball through a window that wasn't there.

This doesn't diminish what is a very good Stanford team Honestly, this is only just the beginning for Shaw. They're going to have one of the most ridiculous Olines in the nation for the next 3-4 years with Keller Chryst at the helm.

Their time will come.
I didn't see any of the game, but I can say as a BYU fan (insert Mormon joke here) I hate the Utes and their upset of Stanford truly pisses me off. The HC Whittingham is BYU alumni (played defense on Jim McMahon, Steve Young teams). The stupid Yewts (as BYU fans call them) have no business beating the rightful PAC-12 power teams. Sheesh, even Oregon St. beat them in SLC. They should always be PAC-12 bottomfeeder till the end of time.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I didn't see any of the game, but I can say as a BYU fan (insert Mormon joke here) I hate the Utes and their upset of Stanford truly pisses me off. The HC Whittingham is BYU alumni (played defense on Jim McMahon, Steve Young teams). The stupid Yewts (as BYU fans call them) have no business beating the rightful PAC-12 power teams. Sheesh, even Oregon St. beat them in SLC. They should always be PAC-12 bottomfeeder till the end of time.

The same team that's beaten BYU 4 times straight and 9 out of 12? If Utah are bottom feeders, what's that make BYU?
Bring on Oregon!!
I did not know Tyler Perry was on the Oregon State Beavers