LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

[Football] How will Stanford's 2013 season finish?

[Football] How will Stanford's 2013 season finish?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
5 Star recruit committed to Stanford.

I thought his name was Killer Christ from a distance, I was like "oh f**k", sorry my mistake.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzy:
Stanford is going to be amazing this year.

No kidding, they got some talent on that mofo. I wonder if the 9ers can fit Shane Skov or Trent Murphy somewhere on that crowded D.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by crzy:
Stanford is going to be amazing this year.

No kidding, they got some talent on that mofo. I wonder if the 9ers can fit Shane Skov or Trent Murphy somewhere on that crowded D.

Hope Skov can come back fully from that knee injury...dude is an absolute terror on the field.
anyone going to the game tomorrow?

I am
Originally posted by YungAce:

I am

Dope! It's my first time tailgating at a Stanford game any advice/tips? Thanks in advance
Dope! It's my first time tailgating at a Stanford game any advice/tips? Thanks in advance

I'm honestly not too sure. This will be my first Stanford game. And I'm an SJSU student so.. Lol
I'm honestly not too sure. This will be my first Stanford game. And I'm an SJSU student so.. Lol

Lol my bad, do you think David fales is going to out do Hogan? Also what's your score prediction for the game?
They'll lose one game......to the fighting irish.

But as a yay area kid, i don't know how i ended up liking ND and Duke in college sports.

Lol my bad, do you think David fales is going to out do Hogan? Also what's your score prediction for the game?

Tough to predict. We either upset by a FG (or less) or we get blown out.

Fales needs to play elite tomorrow and outplay Hogan for us to have any chance.
[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 7, 2013 at 2:07 AM ]

So I'm looking to take the cal train from San Jose to the game but the schedule shows that it'll stop running around 11. The game ends at 11. Anyone know if they wait around a little longer than usual on game nights?
Great Game!
Went last night. I thought they looked pretty good but a little lackluster at some points, IDK. Maybe I was just expecting too much. Either way that stadium is a beauty and a W is a W.
About to be 2-0!
2-0
Share 49ersWebzone