LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

Le Tour 2013

Starts this coming Saturday with three stages in Corsica. I'll be at stages 10 and 11 cheering on the Brits and the two local Isle of Man riders, Mark Cavendish and Peter Kennaugh. Hoping for an overall win for Chris Froome and a few stages for Cavendish.

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2013/us/
Le No1curr
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Starts this coming Saturday with three stages in Corsica. I'll be at stages 10 and 11 cheering on the Brits and the two local Isle of Man riders, Mark Cavendish and Peter Kennaugh. Hoping for an overall win for Chris Froome and a few stages for Cavendish.

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2013/us/

I have heard Corsica is really beautiful. I have never been though so I could not say. Have you been there?

The tour is fun and interesting. I usually need a few stages to play out though to gain interest. Stage 1, 2, 3 is just so early. There is not much established or any good battles yet. But the scenery they show is beautiful. France is beautiful all over.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Le No1curr

+1
Originally posted by jrg:
Le No1curr

+1

+1
Well millions of people would disagree with some of the above posts, I hope this isn't a reflection of the disdain many Americans feel towards the rest of the planet, amazingly there are other countries and other sports outside the US.

By the way, yesterday's action was dramatic to say the least.
Good on Bakelants for foiling the sprinters yesterday. TTT is going to be good showdown tomorrow.
No Lance, no curr.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
No Lance, no curr.

7x winner of the race everyone juices in!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Le No1curr

+1

+1

+1

Cavendish is alredy winning sprinting stages. 24 stage wins in his career. That's amazing. He's the best sprinter ever in the tour.
Is Christopher Froome a legitimate contender for the overall classification? It's still early. Alberto Contedor is moving up in the rankings. He's positioned pretty well right now with some stages left.
Another stage win for Cavendish. 25 for his career now. That's amazing. Froome lost a lot of time today to some contenders. Contedor is closing in with some mountain stages coming up. He's getting very close to taking over the lead.
Looks like El Pistolero was shooting blanks this time.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Le No1curr

+1

+1

+1

+ PED
Share 49ersWebzone