LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 13/14

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I'm at the airport in Barcelona right now and the team is here! Trying to get pics

That's fukin' awesome. Lucky b*****d
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Messi goes out with injury...Neymar comes in and scores the equalizer...great cross by Dani Alves.

NEYMAAAAAAAAAAR
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 21, 2013 at 5:13 PM ]
according to sport.es, Messi was taken out as a precaution because of a contusion in his left tigh. More tests will be performed once they're back in Barcelona.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I'm at the airport in Barcelona right now and the team is here! Trying to get pics

haha dude we got a pic with messi and then went to the game vs atletico Madrid. Not a big futbol fan but the atmosphere was amazing!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

haha dude we got a pic with messi and then went to the game vs atletico Madrid. Not a big futbol fan but the atmosphere was amazing!

That's fukin' awesome. Yea...that stadium is ALWAYS crazy. One of the things on my list to do is go watch Real Madrid v. Barca at Nou Camp.
Man City LOL
Club America Aguilas!
UEFA Champions League draw is out... Barca / AC Milan / Ajax / Celtic = Group of death.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerAce:
UEFA Champions League draw is out... Barca / AC Milan / Ajax / Celtic = Group of death.

It's a tough group but I won't call it a group of death. Should be fun. Arsenal may be f**ked...Manu and Chelsea get a cake-walk to the next round.
It's a tough group but I won't call it a group of death. Should be fun. Arsenal may be f**ked...Manu and Chelsea get a cake-walk to the next round.

It's the closest thing to a group of death this year I guess. Barca should win the group with the others on a good fight for second. Atletico should go through as well.

I know it's a meaningless game but haha f**k you Chelsea... Lets go bayern

Not over yet though
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
I know it's a meaningless game but haha f**k you Chelsea... Lets go bayern

Not over yet though

Mourinho is such a little b***h...always crying after losing a game.

LIVERPOOL!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
4 goals scored within the last 4-5 minutes of the 1st half at Mestalla. Great fukin' game! Two by Messi (he scored one earlier too) and two by Postiga. Barca was up 3-0 and it's 3-2 now. Game on.

Let's go Barca! Finish them in 2nd half.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol can't believe Real Madrid paid $130M for Bale. Seriously? Then they traded Ozil for half that...who IMO is a better player. I'm not a huge fan of Ozil either (too inconsistent) but Bale can completely disappear for long stretches. Seems like a lateral move (at best) for $70M. lol
Share 49ersWebzone